Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland: "I just tear a piece of their soul...the old Kirkland is back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Kirkland: "I just tear a piece of their soul...the old Kirkland is back"

By Ben Thompson | January 18, 2012
    "I watched some tape on him. I've seen the type of skills that he got. To me, he reminds me a lot of a Bryan Vera. He throws a lot more punches and he's up and down, meaning that he'll move, but you know, as far as me, I'm going to always apply that certain type of pressure. They say he's an inside fighter too, but I doubt that's going to happen. Just like everybody I've recently fought or have been fighting, you know, some guys be inside fighters and some guys be boxers, but every time I fight a person that's an inside fighter and I end up trying to fight him the way he knows how to do, they go to boxing. So okay, cool, you know, I make them go to what they only know, and that's to try and stay in that paint, and I just tear a piece of their soul, little by little, round by round. Some people just feel that punch and they can't take it...my eagerness to win and please my fans is most high because I gave them a bad error. I took away from them my time. I took away from them my skill and my ability to fight. I just want to be able to tell my fans, man, thank you for supporting me. The old Kirkland is back. I come to win and I definitely come to show and put on a good show," stated hard-hitting jr. middleweight contender James Kirkland, who talked about his victory over Alfredo Angulo, his upcoming clash with Carlos Molina, and much more. Check it out! read more

Full interview. http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11577.html

lol...love it!!!

Comment

Sounds like something Mike Tyson would say.

Comment

I believe every word that man says right now. Just please James, be good to your trainer.

Comment

any of the top 154 pounders would knock him out in 4

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            any of the top 154 pounders would knock him out in 4
            doubt it. hes 50/50 at the worst with anybody at that weight imo. if his chin holds up, hes gonna be hard to beat. mebbe lara beats him easily.

Comment

cotto and canelo will spark him out

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                doubt it. hes 50/50 at the worst with anybody at that weight imo. if his chin holds up, hes gonna be hard to beat. mebbe lara beats him easily.
                I see Canelo, Cotto and Lara all beating him

Comment

he doesnt just tear their soul he rapes it

Comment

Carlos Molina will beat him. I'm taking bets if anyone is foolish enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X