No announcement yet.

Noel Edmunds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Edmunds.

What do people think of his new[ish] show? it just goes to show you can come back from the dead doesn't it. Thats the thing about life, it's not over till it's over. I just hope he doesn't bring Mr Blobby back, that was the most annoying thing ever.

Originally posted by paul750
    What do people think of his new[ish] show? it just goes to show you can come back from the dead doesn't it. Thats the thing about life, it's not over till it's over. I just hope he doesn't bring Mr Blobby back, that was the most annoying thing ever.
    ****e ****e ****e!
    hes so boring and lame with his gray goatie! he should go back to his grave!

Comment

Hes a bit of a drama queen. He over dramatises everything on his show.

But wen i was an unemployed piece of **** good for nothing layabout, like u lot, i loved watching it.

Comment

i like the show

quite fun f you can play it

cep i always lose

Comment

Its a great show, never liked Noel that much, even going back to his Multi Coloured Swapshop days but this show is good to watch when your eating your tea

Oh and Bobby just becuase we post doesn't mean we are unemployed mate, at least in my case, I just work from home and work strange hours so......although if I dont do some work I may be

Comment

i always thought he was a big headed idiot, but i saw him on parkinson the other night and he seemed better. Deal or no deal? it's ok.

Comment

He seems fairly nice guy but he doesn't have hype the show up with his cocky wee lines " we'll be back after the break and so will you" - bull****, i might just go take a dump instead

Comment

That show is the worst thing on tv. There is no skill involved, it's just pure luck and a cheap and unimaginative way to drag out 45 minutes . It makes me cringe when he talks to the "banker"...

Comment

Noel Edmunds, huh? He used to have a show here in the states years ago because i remember seeing him. His show didn't last long, I don't even remember what it was called, but I thought it was pretty good. What's he doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
                    Its a great show, never liked Noel that much, even going back to his Multi Coloured Swapshop days but this show is good to watch when your eating your tea

Oh and Bobby just becuase we post doesn't mean we are unemployed mate, at least in my case, I just work from home and work strange hours so......although if I dont do some work I may be
                    I was just being a dick.

But im starting to love Noel and his mumsy demeanor.
                    Isaw the other day a greedy lady didnt take £120,000, she wanted the big £250,000, and ended up getting only £75,ooo! Silly woman!
                    And im sure Noel rubbed it in a bit aswell. She was almost in tears!

Comment

Working...
                    X