Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own?

Apparently Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own, and follow Cotto, Cotto was promoting some puerto rican fighters with Arum before, and Arum had no problem letting go of Cotto, but Pacquiao is Arum's cash cow.

Do you think Arum will let Pacman go the same way he let Cotto go when he was nearing the end of his contract?

That said, don’t be fooled by promoter Bob Arum’s formal request to the Nevada Attorney General’s office for a full inquiry into the scoring — at least until Arum comes clean about his promotional contract with Pacquiao, which is due to expire later this year.

Pacquiao hinted before the bout that he was considering striking out on his own, which would mean the end of a multi-million dollar gravy train for Arum’s Top Rank Inc.

Was PacMan set up by his own promoter, thereby guaranteeing a lucrative rematch?
    http://www.lfpress.com/sports/others.../19870541.html

I guessed this the minute Michael Buffer announced the judges scores.

Comment

Cottos contract ran out , I dont think Bob had much choice !

Comment

I don't think he can do that. Bob Arum is a greedy and smart old man, i don't know anything about Pacquiao's contract w/ him, but i'm sure the old man will do everything in his power just to keep Pacquiao on his stable. As much as i like Pac to leave Arum's ass, i don't think he can just leave w/o getting too much trouble.

Comment

Pacman had to shut down his **** fighting rings... So he moved on to Human **** Fighting! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(I love MMA/Kickboxing/Boxing TYFM)

Comment

Pacquiao can't do anything on his own the guy needs babysitters for everything.

Comment

Hope it's true arums an @sshole PAC should of left him years ago... Did I mention arum is an @sshole

Comment

Lmao at the **** storm raining down on Bob. I want to see that true devil come out.

Comment

I wish Manny could leave but hes focked. Arum could keep Manny tied up in court and keep him from fighting as long as theres time on his contract, and at 33 Manny cant afford to let that happen. Look at Gamboa and thats over 70 grand. Mannys the most focked boxer in boxing.

I can see Manny leaving Top Rank for Goldenboy but I cant see Manny promoting himself like Floyd does. Dude cant even do his own faceoff with Max Kellerman.

Comment

Too late...."Speak to my promoter"

Comment

Working...
                    X