No announcement yet.

Floyd / Diddy beefing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd / Diddy beefing?

Floyd Mayweather Jr is not here for anyone wanting free stuff that he work so hard to build. The other night Hip Hop’s cash king Diddy who is reporedly worth over $700 Million dollars was trying to enter one of Floyd Mayweather’s clubs when he was denied entry. It seems that Diddy was trying to get in free to see how the club was then would buy bottles and etc, but Floyd was not having that. Even 50 Cent called Floyd out for being petty claiming the type of money Diddy was going to spend you always let them in free to decide if they want to stay or not. Check the video out below which shows Floyd explaining why he did not let Diddy into his club for free.

from fiddy's post --

50cent
    Champ you looking at this the wrong way, puffy only came to check the joint out to show you love. They say they want 10k for the VIP he gave them 5k. He would have ****ed around and blew 30k with all his people. You had the man standing there like he ain’t who he is, till he told his people come on let’s go. ��AND YAL CAN KEEP THE 5 �� you ain’t the only rich ***** around here fool.

Comment

Floyd must have thought Diddy is an ex-jock. lol
      Ex-jock are notoriously CHEAP. Most of them are broke but think they are still celebs.
      A club waitress in Dallas told me that. She said Irvin even stiffed her and her friend waitress.
      Even Tiger Woods is famous for being cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        Floyd must have thought Diddy is an ex-jock. lol
        Ex-jock are notoriously CHEAP. Most of them are broke but think they are still celebs.
        A club waitress in Dallas told me that. She said Irvin even stiffed her and her friend waitress.
        Even Tiger Woods is famous for being cheap.
        I use to service a lot of NBA NFL players at my shop. You wouldnt believe how cheap these guys were. I would float them for wheels all the time. I was like wtf? I learned that they had a allowance they could spend.

Comment

Floyd acting petty, who could have guessed

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            from fiddy's post --

50cent
            Champ you looking at this the wrong way, puffy only came to check the joint out to show you love. They say they want 10k for the VIP he gave them 5k. He would have ****ed around and blew 30k with all his people. You had the man standing there like he ain’t who he is, till he told his people come on let’s go. ��AND YAL CAN KEEP THE 5 �� you ain’t the only rich ***** around here fool.
            Youre a real little gossip monger, must be those female hormones you got.

Comment

Man 10k? Seriously for a dude that's probably going to drop a hundred grand at your strip club on an off night? C'mon. Sean was dropping 50g's at the tunnel in the 90s, I can't imagine what he's spending these days.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I use to service a lot of NBA NFL players at my shop. You wouldnt believe how cheap these guys were. I would float them for wheels all the time. I was like wtf? I learned that they had a allowance they could spend.
                nba players are smarter than rappers bruh. come on.

rappers like to flaunt, make it rain, etc.

sport players act cheap but stacking big money behind close doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Youre a real little gossip monger, must be those female hormones you got.

damm my ninja! you mad!?? aint my fault you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! damm homie! mad at the world for you own problems and shiiet. acting like a damm female! keep that shiiet to yourself bruh.

Comment

why you posting this tabloid **** here.

Comment

Working...
                    X