No announcement yet.

if Hitler had kids? would we accept them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Hitler had kids? would we accept them

into society..... lets say he had kids and grandkids (post-death) would we accept them into society.... i mean were not ignorant to believe in the whole "sins of my father" BS

Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

Comment

I don't see why not. We accept descendants of slave owners right? I'm sure the "kill all Jews" gene isn't inherent among all family members.

Comment

Not only would I accept them, I would have sex with them and breed a master race.

Comment

Are you kidding? Their children would get paid millions of dollars for participating in their own weekly half-hour reality dating TV show.

It would be titled 'The Reich One'.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Are you kidding? Their children would get paid millions of dollars for participating in their own weekly half-hour reality dating TV show.

It would be titled 'The Reich One'.
            lol, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...................now, i actually would accept them into society because they(as in hitlers children) are not responsible of what people did during that period of time, if they were behaving or even say any kind of of slightly rascist comment, lol, many people would treat them as rascist, lol, i would not judge them unless i knew them but since i dont, lol, i would treat them as just as another citizen on planet earth(but with a famous crazy bigot father)

Comment

....punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation ....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                ....punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation ....
                thats bull**** to me, lol, they didnt do the act that their parents did so to me, lol, its just wrong, only a child or dumb adult would argue this

Comment

Hitler had some distance relatives that moved to the US and changed their last name and dont want to be known for obvious reasons.

Yeah logically his relatives shouldnt have anything to worry about if they did nothing wrong. But people dont operate on logic. We are talking about the same people that wont let their daughters get vaccines against the HPV cancer causing virus because they think it will turn them in to sluts. So yeah they have those people to worry about. Someone will bomb their house or some stupid **** so they had to change their name.

Comment

Hitler does have children (arguably anyway, decide for yourself)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ily-story.html

btw, what happened to the whipping thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X