No announcement yet.

R.I.P Omar Henry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Omar Henry

Just posted on facebook: To all of Omar's loyal fans and friends today Omar has made peace with our savior God and joined him in heaven. Thank you all for your prayers and support. And please let's continue the name Omar Henry because that's what he would want
    2/8/1987-2/1/2013 R.I.P Omar D Henry

Last edited by isidius; 02-01-2013, 10:17 AM.

wow, poor kid. rip

Comment

He never took boxing seriously even though he had so much potential, but condolences to his family anyway

R.I.P

Comment

RIP warrior.

Comment

Oh damn

R.I.P my man

Comment

What a shame. RIP

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Is this for real? WTF? all of a sudden the guy is dead? Never cross Top Rank look what happens! Arum probably had the Mossad inject him with some cancer at some point!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                Is this for real? WTF? all of a sudden the guy is dead? Never cross Top Rank look what happens! Arum probably had the Mossad inject him with some cancer at some point!
                hes been battling cancer for months

Comment

R.I.P, Omar. God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post

that's not appropriate, man.

RIP.

i'll wait for confirmation outside of facebook. you never know with facebook. it could be misinformation, as we saw with emanuel steward and hector camacho. his phone could be stolen, it could be a prank (this is supposedly a trend on facebook where people "prank" others by claiming they are dead.)

RIP if the poor kid is dead. it's a huge shame to see somebody die so young.

Comment

Working...
                    X