No announcement yet.

Any Decent Boxer/Puncher Like Alexander Beats Garcia All Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Decent Boxer/Puncher Like Alexander Beats Garcia All Day

Good Win For Garcia But Someone Like Alexander UD's him easy just like the Maidana fight & if not easier....Garcia is too slow and with those wide shots will get tagged all day until he strikes GOLD with that lucky power shot if he can land it...

My thoughts exactly,I don't know what happened to Khan last night,probably left his brain in the dressing room or something.I just can't see anything special about García I'm sorry,even a durable hard hitter could beat him imo.Now let's get real,García will not be facing Alexander anytime soon due to weight class,but he could face the 140 boys like Maidana,Marquez,Mathysse,Ríos,etc,that would make for very interesting fights.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

yeah, just like khan was going to do to Garcia......

look, until it unfolds that way, no one knows, but I can tell you this, Garcia has the ability to make alexander fight his fight, just like he did khan, because Garcia punches WITH his opponent, something a lot of fighters don't focus on like Garcia does, which is impressive and risky.

bottom line, no one is walking through garcia like he's a cake walk, because if that was the case, the speed and general boxing skills that khan possess would be enough, alexander doesn't do anything special that makes that match up a one sided type fight.

it's a decent match up for sure..... just not that easy of a pick to say alexander beats Garcia all day..... sorry.

Comment

lets face it if khans boxes & lessens his output he wins very easily.

Hes just one dumb mother****er.

Comment

Well Alexander is at 147 so that is not going to happen

Damn let Garcia enjoy his moment, people want to talk about the negatives and who can beat him...most of you said Khan Would Beat Him and your Prediction Failed Miserably! So Just SHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              lets face it if khans boxes & lessens his output he wins very easily.

Hes just one dumb mother****er.
              Khan can't outbox anyone, he's just an ambush fighter, he is very sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                My thoughts exactly,I don't know what happened to Khan last night,probably left his brain in the dressing room or something.I just can't see anything special about García I'm sorry,even a durable hard hitter could beat him imo.Now let's get real,García will not be facing Alexander anytime soon due to weight class,but he could face the 140 boys like Maidana,Marquez,Mathysse,Ríos,etc,that would make for very interesting fights.
                Good post.

Comment

In boxing, with success comes the haters. But it's a different kind of hate with guys who are undefeated. Here come the list of fighters who could beat Garcia, and with that, the accusations of ducking will come.

Morales, Khan, Holt, Campbell, decent wins Theopane, Arnoutis.

Ring/WBC/WBA champion, undefeated.

Pretty good resume/accomplishments for a 24 year old. I can definitely see why the critics are coming out now. Success.

Comment

alexander knows how to turn the corner after his combiations

khan doesnt. he generally fights by coming in, flurrying / throwing combinations with power, and then scurrying away

alexander knows how to turn his opponent. after his combiations he "slides" to his right after throwing his right hook, or to his left after slipping under something.

he'll end up on one side or the ohter of his opponent's offense

i think he'd have an easer time with a style like garcia. that being said, garcia is good. he's not some nobody. he's got a very good chin and he's patient enough and has enough stones to stay cool under fire and throw hard shots back. what he does is limited, but smart.

in the words of the great bojangles (and the immortal kevin cunningham

tap tap, then move.

Comment

Working...
                    X