Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Lampley, the ****, keep mentioning Arce's body?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Lampley, the ****, keep mentioning Arce's body?

He kept trying to associate Arce and Marquez together as two cheats, for working with Heredia and kept talking about Arce having this huge, pumped up body. The guy looked more flab and generally undefined than I've ever seen him in a big fight.

What the hell was the **** talking about? Because Arce looks like he tried to bulk up, but instead just got fat, he must clearly be on mountains of roids? Donaire, working with Conte, who has actually had fighters test positive most recently, is completely clean, praise worthy and because he and Pac are both Filipino they can't be cheats?

The guy is a complete disgrace and is obviously on the take big time from TR. I've never heard a measly commentator go off so much on one guy, while making sure to associate Arce with him as part of it all, and then praise his opponent so extremely even though both are in exactly the same situation.

Both work with known previous PEDs suppliers, Conte and Heredia, but Heredia is actually a federal informant and worker now, while Conte has had his fighters test positive most recently. Heredia hasn't and actually works with the government now.

They are both willing to do random, full blood testing, but the **** spoke as if Marquez didn't come back clean and didn't want to get tested and tried to get out of it, when we all know it was Arum and Pac that didn't want it.

He's a goddamned corrupt fiend. How much did Arum pass under the table to get him to sound off on Marquez like that to try and taint it all, while making sure his next star, Donaire, stayed angelic and bathed in the heavenly glow of 'the clean fighter' even though he's in the same situation as Marquez?
    Last edited by BennyST; 12-16-2012, 01:52 AM.

oh my...i see you're upset...i'll come back later...

Comment

HBO is **** that's why

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        oh my...i see you're upset...i'll come back later...

Ok mate. See you later.

Comment

You know what I really hate about Lampley?

Da hell is up with those glasses.

Seriously, the dude looks like Rachael Maddow and Geraldo Riveras love child.

With his big ol Muppet head, Purple Flying Pyramid sweater suit lookin ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            He kept trying to associate Arce and Marquez together as two cheats, for working with Heredia and kept talking about Arce having this huge, pumped up body. The guy looked more flab and generally undefined than I've ever seen him in a big fight.

What the hell was the **** talking about? Because Arce looks like he tried to bulk up, but instead just got fat, he must clearly be on mountains of roids? Donaire, working with Conte, who has actually had fighters test positive most recently, is completely clean, praise worthy and because he and Pac are both Filipino they can't be cheats?

The guy is a complete disgrace and is obviously on the take big time from TR. I've never heard a measly commentator go off so much on one guy, while making sure to associate Arce with him as part of it all, and then praise his opponent so extremely even though both are in exactly the same situation.

Both work with known previous PEDs suppliers, Conte and Heredia, but Heredia is actually a federal informant and worker now, while Conte has had his fighters test positive most recently. Heredia hasn't and actually works with the government now.

They are both willing to do random, full blood testing, but the **** spoke as if Marquez didn't come back clean and didn't want to get tested and tried to get out of it, when we all know it was Arum and Pac that didn't want it.

He's a goddamned corrupt fiend. How much did Arum pass under the table to get him to sound off on Marquez like that to try and taint it all, while making sure his next star, Donaire, stayed angelic and bathed in the heavenly glow of 'the clean fighter' even though he's in the same situation as Marquez?
            I didnt like how he was laughing watching the Nonito KO on Arce Replay. Smh.

Comment

Working...
            X