Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to canelos new found popularity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to canelos new found popularity?

A few weeks ago canelo was the most popular fighter on the forum. Whether you thought he won or not, he put it all on the line and understandably deserved praise for his performance. Of course canelo has his latino fans who were fiercely backing him but much of the african american fanbase also lent their support towards him and celebrated the win. Now there seems to be considerable negativity once again towards Canelo on the forum regarding avoiding charlo, his dazn contract and prospect of a mayweather rematch. Why has opinion turned so quickly?are people not happy that one of their favourite fighters is fighting 11 more times and looking to avenge a loss in a huge fight?
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 10-18-2018, 11:15 AM.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    A few weeks ago canelo was the most popular fighter on the forum. Whether you thought he won or not, he put it all on the line and understandably deserved praise for his performance. Of course canelo has his latino fans who were fiercely backing him but much of the african american fanbase also lent their support towards him and celebrated the win. Now there seems to be considerable negativity once again towards Canelo on the forum regarding avoiding charlo, his dazn contract and prospect of a mayweather rematch. Why has opinion turned so quickly?are people not happy that one of their favourite fighters is fighting 11 more times and looking to avenge a loss in a huge fight?

No one thinks he’s ducking Charlo outside of like 3 people and two of those might actually be a Charlo posting with as deluded as the posts are lmao. (No offnse to the actual Charlos, big fan. It’s more a figure if speech). It’s those same dudes complaining and being bitter about DAZN..maybe they can’t cough up 9.99 a month? I don’t know.

Those are the guys who think Canelo lost to Lara, both times to GGG (contradictions!? Who cares about that when you can hate on a ginger), to Trout, and even the odd one or two thinking he lost to Cotto (theyre out there).

99% of fans are psyched that for 120 a year you can watch the two biggest stars in the sport fight without even including the 24 hour access to a big library and all the other good fighters fighting on dazn or who will be fighting someone from DAZN.

Comment

This is really tiresome. This has got to be the 100th thread or post where Dramshow purposely over-exaggerates and mischaracterizes black fan behavior to fit his warped racial agenda. Why is he allowed to do this with no repercussions?

Black fans can root for Canelo against GGG and then criticize him going to DAZN. That isn't indicative of any racial agenda as dramashow so passively implies. They are mutually exclusive topics.

What is really disgraceful is Dramshow never comments or criticizes when non black fans do this.

Its immature to be mad that people didn't root for GGG. It's worse to try and make that racial. It's effeminate and f@ggoty to continue to do this in a passive, indirect way.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-18-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

What’s so funny is seeing all the Hearn fanboys trying to make it seem like people are mad Canelo went to DAZN. The only people that keep talking about it is Hearn fanboys. As far as the Mayweather fight goes of course Canelo wants that fight

Mosley 41
        Cotto 36
        Ggg 35
        Mayweather 36
        Lara 32

All the elite fighters he face were OLD.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          No one thinks he’s ducking Charlo outside of like 3 people and two of those might actually be a Charlo posting with as deluded as the posts are lmao. (No offnse to the actual Charlos, big fan. It’s more a figure if speech). It’s those same dudes complaining and being bitter about DAZN..maybe they can’t cough up 9.99 a month? I don’t know.

Those are the guys who think Canelo lost to Lara, both times to GGG (contradictions!? Who cares about that when you can hate on a ginger), to Trout, and even the odd one or two thinking he lost to Cotto (theyre out there).

99% of fans are psyched that for 120 a year you can watch the two biggest stars in the sport fight without even including the 24 hour access to a big library and all the other good fighters fighting on dazn or who will be fighting someone from DAZN.
          Then why won’t he fight Charlo. Fighters have been accused of ducking for less. BoxingScene said Floyd was ducking Robert Garcia before he fought him smh

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is really tiresome. This has got to be the 100th thread or post where Dramshow purposely over-exaggerates and mischaracterizes black fan behavior to fit his warped racial agenda. Why is he allowed to do this with no repercussions?

Black fans can root for Canelo against GGG and then criticize him going to DAZN. That isn't indicative of any racial agenda as dramashow so passively implies. They are mutually exclusive topics.

What is really disgraceful is Dramshow never comments or criticizes when non black fans do this.

Its immature to be mad that people didn't root for GGG. It's worse to try and make that racial. It's effeminate and f@ggoty to continue to do this in a passive, indirect way.
            Best post I have read today Big Dunn. Learn your lesson Dramahoe! Keep your damn hands off the keyboard!

Comment

you need to stop creating your own narrative, listening to lacedup, etc.

we're all happy we don't have to pay 85 bucks twice a year to watch canelo fight. who is mad? who is mad? i mean reall,y hwo the f#ck is mad at canelo? i'm mad at you becuase you're an insufferable moron.

you don't even f#cking live here, f#ggot

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

the bold should just be put up over roman gonzalez' face on the front page

i have paid as much as 100 dollars to watch a pay per view boxing match. with dazn i'll pay 120 for the year and i'll get a ton of boxing, an unlimted library, and i get to watch canelo, who is on the short list of absolutely can't miss fighters after what he did to golovkin in his last fight and how he did it.

props to dazn, oscar, and eddie, for bringing a lot of boxing to my ipad. we just don't let the brits pretend eddie hearn is promoting canelo, or, "taking over american boxing," because he is not.
                Last edited by New England; 10-18-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

all ive done is pass comment and ask a question.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you need to stop creating your own narrative, listening to lacedup, etc.

we're all happy we don't have to pay 85 bucks twice a year to watch canelo fight. who is mad? who is mad? i mean reall,y hwo the f#ck is mad at canelo? i'm mad at you becuase you're an insufferable moron.

you don't even f#cking live here, f#ggot
                    theres a lot of anger in your post bro, lets all calm down and talk boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X