No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

'Leaving Neverland' director explains why he didn't interview Macaulay Culkin for his brutal Michael Jackson documentary
    https://www.greenwichtime.com/techno...e-13660306.php

Last edited by A-Wolf; 03-06-2019, 07:45 PM.

Good post.

I wonder what people think.

A. Culkin was sexually abused and is in denial or for whatever reason won't admit it publicly?

B. Or did MJ skip the abuse with him?

I think probably A.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      Good post.

A. Culkin was sexually abused and is in denial or for whatever reason won't admit it publicly?

I think probably A.
      What if Jackson didn’t abuse anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Good post.

I think probably A.
        From what i understand lots of victims don't want their abuse to be known. They don't want to be seen as victims or people to treat them differently. Caulkin seems like the kind of guy that doesn't want fame, he chose to stay out of the spotlight as an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          From what i understand lots of victims don't want their abuse to be known. They don't want to be seen as victims or people to treat them differently. Caulkin seems like the kind of guy that doesn't want fame, he chose to stay out of the spotlight as an adult.
          A bit off that Robson lad though

Comment

The producer of the show admits he doesn't want to discuss the facts because it's too "technical"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The producer of the show admits he doesn't want to discuss the facts because it's too "technical"

Jackson was innocent. Just another example of AmeriKKKA holding a black man down. After his acquittal, the government killed Jackson and framed his doctor.

Comment

I believe MJ was innocent. I put thr blame on the money hungry parents who sent their kids away.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

If anyone is a pedo it’s the producer. Look at the state of the cunt. Looks something from a horror movie

Comment

Lol this little phaggot is basically admitting he liked getting plowed by MJ. From the article:

"Macaulay was where I was in my previous trips, right by Michael's side every moment," Robson said in "Leaving Neverland." "Now I was kind of on the sideline as far as being Michael's friend and being his favorite and that was really confusing."
                    Following the music-video shoot, Robson's time with Jackson became limited. In the doc, Robson's mother says Jackson would tell her son he would call him and Wade would wait by the phone after school but Jackson would never call. She says she began to notice a pattern.
                    He loved the extra attention he was getting from MJ and he acted like a jealous side chick when MJ wouldn't pay him no mind. Getting pissed at him hanging out with other boys and sitting by the phone waiting for his call LMFAO. I have no sympathy for this h0mo he wasn't raped he was a willing participant and he loved every second of it even had delusions like a girl thinking any guy who fuks them must love them. He was so delusional about Mike's feelings for him he probably expected Mike to put him in his will. Now he's like a scorned ex mistress trying to get some money that she thinks she deserves. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X