No announcement yet.

KESSLER - "I'll kick Andre Ward's butt."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KESSLER - "I'll kick Andre Ward's butt."

According to some lame Danish tabloid, ekstrabladet.dk or something, on his hopes for a return to the ring,

"I need to get back and beat the supersix winner. I hope it'll be Andre Ward. Hopefully in Denmark or on neutral turf. When he no longer has an american referee to help him I'll kick his butt."

he is spot on, ward landed around 6 headbuts and 4 elbows in that fight, the presenters here in the uk showed it lol

he should have been dqd about 4 times over

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
      According to some lame Danish tabloid, ekstrabladet.dk or something, on his hopes for a return to the ring,

"I need to get back and beat the supersix winner. I hope it'll be Andre Ward. Hopefully in Denmark or on neutral turf. When he no longer has an american referee to help him I'll kick his butt."

Kessler's right. That American ref bounced hundreds of right hands off his head. I saw it.

Comment

I think Andre Ward's "butt" was the problem in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          he is spot on, ward landed around 6 headbuts and 4 elbows in that fight, the presenters here in the uk showed it lol

he should have been dqd about 4 times over
          The first injurious headbutt landed in round 8, by which point Kessler had already had the belief battered out of him by Ward's gloves.

Thanks for reminding me that you should be on ignore, BTW.

Comment

kessler's strategy of blocking Ward's right hand's with his eyeball was working to perfection until that stupid american ref spoiled his plans!

Comment

Kessler's too nice to say ass.

But on a serious note, the result would be the same.

Comment

The replies in this thread are hilarious.

Comment

The headbutts deciding this fight are a myth because of when they actually influenced the fight. Kessler was given a clinic before that and the fight was beaten out of him. That win is the best in the Super Six

Comment

No u wont Kessler. Ward is a better fighter and beat ur ass already. End of.

I like Kessler not as much as Ward but i like him, still he has no chance.

I also have my doubts if he needed to pull out of the Super 6

Comment

Working...
                    X