Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Warns: Style-Wise - I'm a Bad Fight For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Warns: Style-Wise - I'm a Bad Fight For Canelo

WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith believes that his style and physical qualities would create a lot of problems for Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Canelo, who holds the WBA's "regular" title at 168-pounds, is slated to return on Cinco De Mayo weekend in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I really want this fight! I hope we get it! Will be a treat for all fans.

Comment

You are exactly the kind of fighter Canelo preys on. With you the job is already half done as you are already drained making 168 before any special Canelo-clauses.

Comment

After Smith's last performance, I saw too many flaws that Canelo would exploit. Before his last fight, Smith looked like he could give some Canelo issues but not feeling the same way now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          You are exactly the kind of fighter Canelo preys on. With you the job is already half done as you are already drained making 168 before any special Canelo-clauses.
          With VADA testing and in the states, I assure you Callum Smith is going to look like shet. Just like BJS. People forget Hearn and Conte snitched (conspired) because they knew about the Ingle gym and how BJS could cut weight... low and behold the “elite” BJS looks like trash as of late. Why? The dip in performance is awkward. UKAD doe

Comment

You went life and death with john ryder. Ur dog meat. The end.

Comment

callum will need to ko canelo in order to win. he won't get a decision no matter what.

Comment

John Ryder comfortably beat him so I’m not having it

Comment

You have no style ya lanky c.u.n.t. Go fight that other matchroom bum billy bum sandals...

Comment

Ryder gave both Fielding and Smith tough fights and Canelo blasted through Fielding...

Comment

Working...
                    X