Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Edgar didn't win that fight, then it was a draw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Edgar didn't win that fight, then it was a draw.

I had the fight even going into round 5, with Edgar winning rounds 2 and 4. Edgar either squeeked out the last round or the fight was a draw, but Henderson didn't win that fight.

That's just how it was.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I had the fight even going into round 5, with Edgar winning rounds 2 and 4. Edgar either squeeked out the last round or the fight was a draw, but Henderson didn't win that fight.

That's just how it was.
    So Ben still keeps the belt either way? Edgar going to 145 next he can't hurt the 155 pounders

Comment

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Bendo won that fight, close, but he won it. Oscar Gamble is smiling somewhere.

Comment

Bendo won round 1. Frankie won Round 2. 3-4 Where close, but round 5 was Frankie's round. The fix is in, Dana wants Edgar to fight Aldo so bad he's practically salivating..

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Bendo won round 1. Frankie won Round 2. 3-4 Where close, but round 5 was Frankie's round. The fix is in, Dana wants Edgar to fight Aldo so bad he's practically salivating..
          The two judges who gave it to Ben gave him the 1st,3rd, and 4th so by your logic it was a fair decision.

Comment

I don't see how ANYONE can give Henderson rounds 2, 4 and 5. Especially rounds 2 and 4 were clear Edgar rounds.

Frankie controlled round 5 and landed several right hands. Henderson landed a few lefts and head kick which is why I called it close, but still giving Edgar the round despite how close it was. If anyone wanted to make a claim for round 5 being a draw, I can possibly see it.

Either way, I gave the fight to Frankie with worse case scenario being a draw; Henderson did not win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              The two judges who gave it to Ben gave him the 1st,3rd, and 4th so by your logic it was a fair decision.
              No way did Henderson win the 4th.

Comment

No way did Henderson win the 4th.
                4 was close ill watch again tho

Comment

That's just how it was.
                  Bro, I just finished watching this fight. there is NO WAY Frankie Edgar didnt win this fight. I gave Henderson the 1st round, scored the 3rd a draw and rounds 2,4 and 5 were Edgar rounds. there is NO WAY Henderson won and it definitely wasnt a draw. That was a robbery, a real one.

Comment

Effing robbery!

Comment

Working...
                    X