No announcement yet.

Nintendo wiis graphics are very ****ty on 1080 lcd tvs 46 inch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo wiis graphics are very ****ty on 1080 lcd tvs 46 inch

On the samsung 46 lcd tv my dad just picked up, the graphics for the wii are horrible and look like a ps1 game when played on that tv. Now, when I played it on the old tv that broke, it looked alot better graphics wise... High-def tvs= bad for wii? My ps3 looks beautiful on the new high def tv, but the wii looks like utter crap.

One thing the wii does do better then the ps3 on my tv atleast is that when its at 16:9 wide screen most games look proportional on the wii. On fight night round 4 for ps3 I have to play in zoom 1 so I can have the aspect ratio correct.
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 07-03-2009, 09:24 PM.

Yeah, I want one, but I am too addicted to the PS3 HD graphics... I'll just wait til PS4 when they incorporate that into it..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Yeah, I want one, but I am too addicted to the PS3 HD graphics... I'll just wait til PS4 when they incorporate that into it..
      incorporate what, motion controls? The ps3 and 360 are getting them actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
        incorporate what, motion controls? The ps3 and 360 are getting them actually.
        Wii still does have some original games like red steel which is personally a favorite of mine, and I'm waiting for red steel 2. But yeah, now that the graphics look kind of bad on the wii it turns me off. I mean, before I was playing on an old tv and graphics actually looked pretty good, but on these new tvs the graphics are just crap.

Comment

Wii graphics are whack!

Comment

Working...
          X