No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Friday Night Fights Thread

This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Anthony Dirrell
    vs. Kevin Engel
    (super Middleweight)

Starts tonight at 10:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!
    Last edited by Steak; 07-22-2011, 08:58 PM.

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights or Wednesday Night Fights, whenever those happen. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight Andrey Tsurkan and Jesse Feliciano are fighting each other at Light Middleweight! should be a fun one, Feliciano always comes to fight
    thanks buddy. might try find that on sopcast now before i go to bed. any other interesting fights on are just that one?

Comment

Hey is this on Espn and what time im in the Pacific time

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
        Hey is this on Espn and what time im in the Pacific time
        it says 9:30 on *********, but some bastketball game seems to be delaying it, grrrr...
        actually its starting right now, ESPN2
        thanks buddy. might try find that on sopcast now before i go to bed. any other interesting fights on are just that one?
        that other Heavyweight one I just updated is probebly going to be televised. but like I said before, a basketball game is delaying it it looks like...oh look at that, it just ended I believe. dunno how late it is over there, but Feliciano vs Tsurkan should be really good, Im reading that Tsurkan is a pretty big puncher, might be worth staying up.

Comment

it says 9:30 on *********, but some bastketball game seems to be delaying it, grrrr...
          actually its starting right now, ESPN2
          that other Heavyweight one I just updated is probebly going to be televised. but like I said before, a basketball game is delaying it it looks like...oh look at that, it just ended I believe. dunno how late it is over there, but Feliciano vs Tsurkan should be really good, Im reading that Tsurkan is a pretty big puncher, might be worth staying up.
          Cool its starting now Sosnowsky vs Nelson who u rooting for my friend

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            Cool its starting now Sosnowsky vs Nelson who u rooting for my friend
            I dont know these damn heavyweight guys, lol. rooting for an exciting fight. for both matches!

Comment

I dont know these damn heavyweight guys, lol. rooting for an exciting fight. for both matches!
              Lol for reals huh

Comment

DAMN.even people in the audience are laughing at the fat dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTON THE GREAT View Post
                  That's too messed up lol

Comment

Originally posted by ANTON THE GREAT View Post
                    be nice, at least hes coming to fight. 37 of 87 punches thrown, they just said. hes trying, and I give him all the credit in the world for that

Comment

Working...
                    X