Scott Coker Talks Giving Paul Daley A Title Shot In The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Coker Talks Giving Paul Daley A Title Shot In The Future

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...-in-the-future

“Paul Daley is not a bad guy doing malicious things throughout his whole career, we just take it on a case by case basis, but I think he learned his lesson. It’s up to him to control himself, and we’re going to give him the opportunity.

That said, we’re definitely going to keep our eye on him and make sure he abides by the rules and the regulations with the commissions that we’re promoting in and along with the Strikeforce rules.

The fight that we’re discussing internally if Paul gets past Scott maybe he and Evangelista Cyborg could fight, we could put that fight together in relatively quick fashion, maybe next year in the next three or four months, we can put that fight together and the winner of that fight could fight Nick Diaz.”

Paul Daley and Nick Diaz would be fun!

Comment

on paper Daley should outstrike Smith easily but ya cant count the guy out, i never expected Condit to Ko Hardy and Smith arguably has more power, but less technique than condit.

Smith vs Diaz II, i fcking hope not

Comment

Daley is a good striker, but he is not as crisp as he needs to be for that to be his only asset. Dude really could use a more well rounded game, but that being said, he's making a nice lil career for himself, despite the Kos punch...

Comment

Working...
        X