No announcement yet.

10x10 bong shelter boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10x10 bong shelter boxing

Hey guys. This place where I hang out a lot has started bare knuckle body shot boxing and the fight area is only 10x10. I won the first match because the other guy gassed and threw in the towel. But the second guy got in real close and kept hitting me in the kidneys which was easy for him because I'm a lot taller and I didn't have no place to go. Whats the best way to take control over the fight if you are cornered and aren't allowed to throw head shots? and the dude is short and stocky? I am just trying to avoid pissing blood cause I don't know how much my kidneys can take. I got hit ten times in a row pretty hard tonight with kidney shots. I took it alright but I don't know what i'm gonna do.

I thought the first rule of fight club was to not speak of fight club

Comment

Really really really bad idea.

With that said, when he gets in too close and throws kidney shots GRAB HIM like all boxers do, then push him off you and punch away. I can't see how you would take much kidney damage though, bare knuckle body shots should end any fight very quickly if you know how to punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
        Really really really bad idea.

With that said, when he gets in too close and throws kidney shots GRAB HIM like all boxers do, then push him off you and punch away. I can't see how you would take much kidney damage though, bare knuckle body shots should end any fight very quickly if you know how to punch.
        I agree. This is a terrible idea. But as he said, grab him, push him away, and throw smart and efficient shots.

Comment

Punch him under the heart as he comes in, that will be sure to stop him and your bare knuckle boxing tournament.

Comment

Working...
          X