No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "I wish Vitali - Briggs had been 15 rounds!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: "I wish Vitali - Briggs had been 15 rounds!"

I guess Briggs really got to Rafael before he cancelled his Twitter account.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

I wish Pizza Hut did an all-you-can-eat that lasted for 15 days. That way Dan Rafael may actually explode, instead of just getting progressively more obese.

Comment

I would love to see this fat **** in the ring taking punishment.

He'd have the hot dogs punched outta his face by flyweights.

Comment

Guy is a scum bag, I don't know why anyone takes that son of a Btch seriously.

Comment

I wish it had been 6 rounds.

not very professional on Dan Rafael's part

Comment

Final straw for me. I've defended him, then put up with him, but no more Rafael tweets, chats, notebooks, etc.

Wishing brain damage or death on any fighter for ANY reason from a supposed professional writer is an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
              I wish it had been 6 rounds.

not very professional on Dan Rafael's part
              Rafael bugs me sometimes, but to be fair, Briggs accused him of being corrupt, on the take, which is about the worst thing you can say about a guy in his position. So he was provoked big-time. I'm not saying that justifies what he said here, but it does explain the provocation for it.
              Last edited by ChopperRead; 04-29-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

OMG that **** is out of order briggs took HUGE punishment from round 6 onwards.. the extra few rounds would have legit killed him.. dan is a scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  Final straw for me. I've defended him, then put up with him, but no more Rafael tweets, chats, notebooks, etc.

Wishing brain damage or death on any fighter for ANY reason from a supposed professional writer is an absolute joke.
                  Fair enough, I guess.

I do think Rafael's ego has grown along with his waistline. The chats now are mostly people ass-kissing and playing up to stuff they know he approves of.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    Rafael bugs me sometimes, but to be fair, Briggs accused him of being corrupt, on the take, which is about the worst thing you can say about a guy in his position. So he was provoked big-time.
                    He's the lead boxing person at ESPN, not an anonymous messageboard poster. You ignore that, you don't resort to wishing death and destruction on them.

Fuck him.

Comment

Working...
                    X