No announcement yet.

Athiests are soo BLIND, IGNORANT, DUMB AND STUPID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Athiests are soo BLIND, IGNORANT, DUMB AND STUPID

NOT in general but when it concerns philisophical and religious discussions.......

Athiests theory on how this Universe was created:

"First there was nothing, than a big bang happened with that nothing, the universe expanded, single celled organisms turned into fish, the fish grew legs than turned into **** sapiens, than they learnt language and BAM!! Humans"

WOW, athiests are so intelligent

picture of an athiest when he is told SOMETHING can't be created out of NOTHING

Last edited by Fighting Marine; 01-23-2010, 10:58 AM.

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post

"First there was nothing, than a big bang happened with that nothing, the universe expanded, single celled organisms turned into fish, the fish grew legs than turned into **** sapiens, than they learnt language and BAM!! Humans"

there is no such thing as nothing, there is always something even in nothing. Go learn to physics ***ot, ever heard of virtual particles?

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
      there is no such thing as nothing, there is always something even in nothing. Go learn to physics ***ot, ever heard of virtual particles?
      mother****er im a physics major in UNI, i know more than any **** on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
        typical athiestic response.......keep your head in the sand mate

Comment

Comment

I like how you call athiests ignorant but you have no proof of anything else. Like real proof.
            I don't believe in anything at all. Any faith as it is...but I'm not going around telling people there is no God because I have no proof myself I just choose not to believe...but don't come around here ****ting on other people for not believing cause I'm not shovin **** down your throat.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
              I like how you call athiests ignorant but you have no proof of anything else. Like real proof.
              I don't believe in anything at all. Any faith as it is...but I'm not going around telling people there is no God because I have no proof myself I just choose not to believe...but don't come around here ****ting on other people for not believing cause I'm not shovin **** down your throat.
              co-sign. Religous people are so unintentionally ignorant.

Comment

WOW, i have reduced spuealpiggy to tears......come on you ****ing ignorant ****, i dare you to challenge me

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                  co-sign. Religous people are so unintentionally ignorant.
                  HAHHAHAHHA...nice one, get in line for an arse whooping *****

Comment

HAHHAHAHHA...nice one, get in line for an arse whooping *****
                    Enlighten me then???? Im not religous.. Do you think your going to preach me into being so, and believing your cause you ignorant ****.

I don't go up to you **** slap you, and tell you not to be religous, your wasting your time.

Comment

Working...
                    X