Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i know what's good 4 me and what's not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i know what's good 4 me and what's not?

Ok guys im barely getting into eating healthy. I stopped drinking and smoking a month ago and quit soda even. Now i know veggies are good and fast food are bad the basics. But how do i know what the labels mean? I don't get the per servings or the grams. Or what's good carbohydrates,bad saturated fat any of that. Sorry for being ignorant to this but it's confusing to me i don't know any of these things. I'm trying to get rid of the little belly im getting and trying to build muscle and stay fit.thx guys

Wow theres a looong list of good and bad foods. Especially bad foods. For every one good food I tell you, I can think of 10 bad foods hah. It sucks, but if you decide to buy anything, make sure you check the amount of servings are in there. Sometimes you look directly at the calorie and fat content and its decent, but when you eat the whole thing it was actually listed as TWO servings.So double that...well, off the top of my head, good foods = Brown rice, chicken breast, fish, whole grain bread, egg whites, oatmeal, nuts. And of course bad food= anything that tastes good!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Ok guys im barely getting into eating healthy. I stopped drinking and smoking a month ago and quit soda even. Now i know veggies are good and fast food are bad the basics. But how do i know what the labels mean? I don't get the per servings or the grams. Or what's good carbohydrates,bad saturated fat any of that. Sorry for being ignorant to this but it's confusing to me i don't know any of these things. I'm trying to get rid of the little belly im getting and trying to build muscle and stay fit.thx guys
      see my sig

Comment

When i used to make weight for me it was easy knowing what to eat or not, everything I liked eating i had to give up, diet sucks

Comment

Working...
        X