Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were Holyfields Dirty Tactics Just To Far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Holyfields Dirty Tactics Just To Far?

Recently watching a good bit of him. And the mans dirty tactics are just beyond a joke.

Low blows, head butts, elbows/forearms he uses again & again. And dosent seem to care.

Against Dokes he actually headbutted & low blowed him AT THE SAME TIME. WTF?

Against Bobby Czyz, Holyfield is blatenly elbowing & forearming Czyz like its nothing & getting away with it.

He also never seemed to get warned enough about it.

He was also constanly butting Tyson in there first fight. Great fighter but for sure one of the dirtest, fighters had alot more to worry about than just his hands.

I just want to know if he ever had a single point deducted for any of this in his entire career lol.

But what annoys me more about Holyfields dirty tactics is the fact that he's so dishonest about it. A guy like Hopkins would tell you about his dirty tricks himself, but Holyfield always denied any wrong doing. It just makes me feel like his whole religious persona was fake.

Comment

How about the fact that he was a steroid cheat? it never seems to have an effect on old "evan Fields" legacy that's the one reason I agree with Floyds testing because people really don't care if your on steroids no one say's Holy shouldn't get credit for his biggest wins because of his steroid cheating so why risk it?

Comment

he was the biggest cheat in boxing history!!!

there are enough other fighters who are also doing dirty ****...but he ALWAYS did it and never was punished for it...everybody is going crazy at Tyson for eating ears and wanted to break Bothas arms but that was 2 fights and he gets associated with that...Holyfield was dirty in EVERY ****in fight + did steroids !

Mayweather is a ****in monk in comparison to Holyfield and everybody is talking bout how bad Mayweather is for boxing (before someone is talking about cherrypicking than the Pacman is just as bad...look at his last 5-6 opponents...a ****n joke)...Holyfield is the real disgrace to the sport IMO...everybody does his mistakes but he ALWAYS did it and never changed it!

Comment

Working...
        X