Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For 5 million bucks, would you spend 20 days on a raft in the middle of the Pacific?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For 5 million bucks, would you spend 20 days on a raft in the middle of the Pacific?

In light of the recent news where that dude from Happy Gilmore allegedly survived 14 months at sea -- would you, for 5 million cash, spend 20 days in the middle of the Pacific in this raft?

You get that raft, 2 milk jugs of water, and a loaf of bread. That's it. 20 days. If you survive you get picked up by a chopper with the 5 mil waiting for you. If not, well....you die.

Would ya?

where do i sign up?

Comment

now that i think about it... id most likely die lol.

Comment

I guess we can throw in some string and a few hooks to attempt fishing. Not a real pole doe, that would be too easy.

If you didn't get hit by a storm, and you were able to live off a few swallows of water a day...a person could make it 20 days. I guess. But if one of those massive ocean storms hit, it's lights out.

Comment

I'll take my chances on the lottery or in Vegas to hit 5 milli ..big ass shark or whale deflates that bitch on day one and ur fuccked with soggy ass bread and one of ur jugs of water is getting further and further away from u ..

Comment

Was gonna say yes, but reading some of the posts, nah, I'm good.

Comment

Hell no I almost puke when I bite on the cartilage of a chicken so I know I am completely utterly fked in a boat in the middle of the ocean, and I love the ocean but is the eating raw **** that would get me.That turtle blood and raw bird would come bk up so fast Id be getting more dehydrated from trying to eat, and drink than if i didn't eat or drank that **** at all. So hell no because 2 gallons ain't lasting 2 weeks neither is 1 loaf of bread but dehydration would most definitely kill me first the lack of food would take longer to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Hell no I almost puke when I bite on the cartilage of a chicken so I know I am completely utterly fked in a boat in the middle of the ocean, and I love the ocean but is the eating raw **** that would get me.That turtle blood and raw bird would come bk up so fast Id be getting more dehydrated from trying to eat, and drink than if i didn't eat or drank that **** at all. So hell no because 2 gallons ain't lasting 2 weeks neither is 1 loaf of bread but dehydration would most definitely kill me first the lack of food would take longer to kill you.
                Yeah odds of survival are low as f**k. I was watching that "I Survived" show on A&E or whatever the other day, and this guy was recounting this story where he and two other dudes got stranded in a boat in the ocean -- floated for like 4 days without power and washed up on shore of some deserted island. They spent another 5 days on this island before being rescued, and one of the three guys died. So they were only in that particular situation for 9 days and one guy still didn't make it.

Comment

Come on there's gotta be somebody here with nothing to lose who would give it a shot for 5 mil

all the front row seats you want at Friday Night Fights for the rest of your life

Comment

If I could live to spend it.

Comment

Working...
                    X