No announcement yet.

Quick question for Pac fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question for Pac fans.

Why is there a petition to get Juan M Marquez tested? Why was it okay for Pacquiao to not get tested in his previous fights but it's OK for JMM to get tested after destroying Pac? I remember when Pac used to drain his opponents and refuse testing but it was all good in the eyes of some pac fans....but now, ***** changed. Pac should probably get tested as well..

LOL at trying to reason with insane people.

Comment

Because in case you weren't aware the creator of that petition is a notorious troll?

Question for Floyd fans, why do you guys live vicariously through Marquez and his achievement of knocking Pac out? More importantly why do you pretend to care about Marquez all of a sudden?
      Last edited by thuggery; 12-13-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Because in case you weren't away the creator of that petition is a notorious troll?

Question for Floyd fans, why do you guys live vicariously through Marquez and his achievement of knocking Pac out? More importantly why do you pretend to care about Marquez all of a sudden?
        he's actually a very racist puerto rican poster....

Comment

nah. someone probably trolling and made a real online petition. true pacfans that i know and read about understands the issue.
          besides theres a stickied thread about pac and marq fight. you'll just get ridiculous responses from pac haters.

Comment

Working...
          X