No announcement yet.

Throwback fight: Jaidon Codrington vs. Sakio Bika

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback fight: Jaidon Codrington vs. Sakio Bika

This fight was for the season finale of the contender and the million dollar purse. This was a badass fight.

yeah...this fight was awesome! Best fight on the entire Contender series by far

Comment

definitely man I watch that fight every once in a while. Couldnt believe some of the shots Jaidon ended up taking, especially when u think about how he went out against Green a cpl years earlier. I kinda remember him being rocked slightly against Vera during the series itself but not sure...I knew Bika was already battle tested so it wasn't concerning to me seeing in that type of war, but it got a little scary watching codrington take that type of punishment but credit to him for giving his all. prob ended up being his best fight even though he lost

Comment

Fight also ruined Jaidon's career. It's so sad to see where the chin checkers ended up. Never making it far though they so much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Fight also ruined Jaidon's career. It's so sad to see where the chin checkers ended up. Never making it far though they so much potential.
          I know man u can have all the skills but eventually you are going to get cracked and it will show what kind of chin ya got. this was a great fight though.

Comment

Working...
          X