Convince me pac fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convince me pac fans!

I am not trying to start anything, but convince me to be a pac fan. i
    obviously the guy is amazing...but please, pac fans convince me to cheer for him. i dont not like him or hate him...i guess what i am saying is, i wanna sweat hard and be pumped for pac instead of ppf. make me believe!

ts is a definition of a tool

Comment

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...2831-fights%29

dl and watch that and you won't need us to convince you.

Comment

just watch all the Gayweather videos...

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
          ts is a definition of a tool
          hahaha....i make a decent comment...you hate...too badi would own you in poker....

Comment

There are too many Pac fans already, convincing is not needed.

Comment

if you've watched most of his fights and arent a fan by now, then you will never be.

Comment

yeah, if the last 10 years of his incredible career is not enough to convince you, then nothing will

Comment

Originally posted by GP27 View Post
                  obviously the guy is amazing...but please, pac fans convince me to cheer for him. i dont not like him or hate him...i guess what i am saying is, i wanna sweat hard and be pumped for pac instead of ppf. make me believe!
                  Pacquiao have enough fans in us already. I believe I heard Mayweather stating on the Buck show that he needed more fans so if you're nice enough please support him. I think he really really really need your support so it will be a honor if you can support him.
                  Last edited by civicvx; 12-13-2009, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GP27 View Post
                    It's like asking "I'm an MMA fan, please convince me to be a boxing fan"

Comment

Working...
                    X