Bert Sugar Interview: "Primo Carnera Kills Wladimir Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Sugar Interview: "Primo Carnera Kills Wladimir Klitschko"

Thoughts?? Do you agree or disagree?

I haven't seen that much of Carnera to make a decision. TS do you have any links to watch him fight?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      I haven't seen that much of Carnera to make a decision. TS do you have any links to watch him fight?
      Go to youtube and check out his fights with

Joe Louis
      Max Baer
      Jack Sharkey

Comment

Carnera knocking out Ernie Schaaf with a Jab. Unfortunately Schaaf died a couple days later due to brain injuries.

Comment

No **** Bert............

Comment

Carnera had a very similar style to Vitali but i think Wlad beats him.

Comment

I feel bad for the Klits. They have fell into the same trap as Pacquiao, as boxers who can't beat other boxers fantasy-wise, only reality-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                Carnera had a very similar style to Vitali but i think Wlad beats him.
                Almost a carbon copy. Although Vitali has the far better chin.

Comment

That's stupid and Bert Sugar loses all credibility saying **** like that. We all know that Primo Carnera was a tall guy found in a circus to represent Mussolini's Italy. A REAL hypejob who couldn't box, just a big strong guy. Primo Carnera is like K1's Hong Man Choi.
                  Wlad on the other hand is a real HW champ who beat all legit challengers and had a brillant amateur career. If you agree with what Bert said, you must be out of your ****ing mind.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                    I feel bad for the Klits. They have fell into the same trap as Pacquiao, as boxers who can't beat other boxers fantasy-wise, only reality-wise.
                    LOL, that's true.

Comment

Working...
                    X