No announcement yet.

Console gamers with 4k sets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console gamers with 4k sets?

I've been long overdue in upgrading my gaming system, and I will be buying the X. I was thinking about picking up a 4k set in August, but since the system isn't on sale until November, I'd figure I'd probably wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday to strike.

I've narrowed it down to two choices as far as TV's.

Vizio P series and Sony X900E.

I was wondering if any of your fargin knuckleheads have either one of these sets, and if you do, how do you llke them. Any input aside from calling my mother a toothless whore would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I've been long overdue in upgrading my gaming system, and I will be buying the X. I was thinking about picking up a 4k set in August, but since the system isn't on sale until November, I'd figure I'd probably wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday to strike.

I've narrowed it down to two choices as far as TV's.

Vizio P series and Sony X900E.

I was wondering if any of your fargin knuckleheads have either one of these sets, and if you do, how do you llke them. Any input aside from calling my mother a toothless whore would be appreciated.
    I have a 4K TV and I have an XBOX 1. Samsung is the best for it. But If you aren't getting a samsung or an LG, I'd suggest the Vizio P Series. I Own a 43 inch 4K Samsung TV.
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-15-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      I have a 4K TV and I have an XBOX 1. Samsung is the best for it. But If you aren't getting a samsung or an LG, I'd suggest the Vizio P Series.
      I like LG, but I think I'm going to wait until next year to go OLED. I think the prices might be more inline with my pockets then.

What model Samsung do you have?

Comment

I like LG, but I think I'm going to wait until next year to go OLED. I think the prices might be more inline with my pockets then.

What model Samsung do you have?
        http://www.samsung.com/us/television...n43ku6300fxza/

I got this at Frys. Much cheaper there at the time.

Comment

What is your price range.

Comment

http://www.samsung.com/us/television...n43ku6300fxza/

I got this at Frys. Much cheaper there at the time.
            I've been checking out the 2016 model Samsung KS8000, but they might be hard to find when I decide to buy. Don't really want a refurbished joint. I've read that the 2017 replacement isn't quite as good.

Comment

What is your price range.
              1500 is the max.

The sets I'm looking at would probably be around 1000 when the big shopping deals hit, though.

Comment

1500 is the max.

The sets I'm looking at would probably be around 1000 when the big shopping deals hit, though.
                U should wait till black friday till you get the Xbox and the TV. Keep doing research on TV's

Comment

U should wait till black friday till you get the Xbox and the TV. Keep doing research on TV's
                  Will do.

I don't think I can go wrong with what I'm looking at.

Comment

Should have never sat down and watched somebody play Horizon Zero Dawn on a LG B7 OLED.

People still going on about the Pioneer-Panasonic plasma days have never messed with one of these.

So tempted....

Comment

Working...
                    X