No announcement yet.

khan and pac would beat mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan and pac would beat mayweather.

When you look at floyd's style, it's brilliant yet so limited. Once he fights an ELITE pressure fighter that is also technical, not sloppy, its over. He throws one shot at a time, and uses the shoulder roll technique. There's been at least 5 times ive seen a floyd fight, and thought to myself, omfg srl, pac, khan would kill this kid. He's limited yet brilliant. Face the facts *****s.

Can you talk more about how if Floyd doesn't fight Khan then he's ducking him and say Khan would beat the crap out of Floyd

When Floyd beats Khan and Pacquiao back to back, I don't want to hear any excuses and call him cherry picker

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Can you talk more about how if Floyd doesn't fight Khan then he's ducking him and say Khan would beat the crap out of Floyd

When Floyd beats Khan and Pacquiao back to back, I don't want to hear any excuses and call him cherry picker
      Your optimism is very admirable. Floyd beating Khan and Pac back to back..., nice. But first you must ask; will Floyd fight these guys? We can all dream, can't we?

Again, your optimism is very admirable.

Comment

and soon as floyd fights and beats both there will be 100 excuses

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          Your optimism is very admirable. Floyd beating Khan and Pac back to back..., nice. But first you must ask; will Floyd fight these guys? We can all dream, can't we?

Again, your optimism is very admirable.
          Yeah I bet people said the same thing about Floyd fighting Mosley. Like I said, you can say all this stuff now, but don't go around and criticize Floyd for choosing Khan after beating Pac and calling it a cherry pick

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

I didn't know that elite pressure fighters can't cut off a mothafukin boxing ring.

manny is a half-way pressure fighter. Amir is nothing close to it.

Comment

Good then there shouldn't be excuses when he fights with KHan.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  I didn't know that elite pressure fighters can't cut off a mothafukin boxing ring.

manny is a half-way pressure fighter. Amir is nothing close to it.
                  yeah Roach sucks at that and teaching inside game

Comment

Originally posted by tikay00 View Post
                    When you look at floyd's style, it's brilliant yet so limited. Once he fights an ELITE pressure fighter that is also technical, not sloppy, its over. He throws one shot at a time, and uses the shoulder roll technique. There's been at least 5 times ive seen a floyd fight, and thought to myself, omfg srl, pac, khan would kill this kid. He's limited yet brilliant. Face the facts *****s.
                    Didn't know Freddie roach and Ariza have a fanbase as well!

Comment

Working...
                    X