Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2019 Canelo more Heavy Handed than Prime GGG or Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 2019 Canelo more Heavy Handed than Prime GGG or Jacobs?

Thanks to HBO for uploading many great free replays online. Saw the GGG vs Jacobs fight last night, before the Davis fight.

I must say, Jacobs seems to have power easily rated at 168, as does GGG.

However, now that Canelo in his recent pad work with Eddy Reynoso, he doesn’t look as fast as 154 age workouts, though he’s moving Reynoso easier off his feet.

I was impressed how Jacobs could move GGG a bit easier than Canelo did in the first fight, that’s debatable, but is the current Canelo more heavy handed than both Golovkin and Jacobs ever were?

Lol no man he’s not

Comment

Canelo has improved his strength and really grew into middleweight. Look at that V taper, he is in tremendous shape. You can tell he probably does hip thrusts with heavy weight. Looks thick, solid, tight.

Comment

Some older ones from my personal collection:

always been an amazing physical specimen. Looks really thick in the right places.

Comment

GGG was KO-ing heavyweights in sparring so no, I doubt it. I even heard GGG killed a couple of HWs in sparring but the Kazakh government kept it a secret.

Comment

peek a boo, its a side profile view.

Hes got that naughty look on his face, hes saying "oh you just caught me in my undies"

Comment

I don't know about heavier hands. But Canelo is showing a more versatile game than either of them, that's for sure.

Comment

Canelo is a better and more complete fighter then both

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Some older ones from my personal collection:

always been an amazing physical specimen. Looks really thick in the right places.
                  Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  peek a boo, its a side profile view.

Hes got that naughty look on his face, hes saying "oh you just caught me in my undies"
                  Jeff Horn smiles

Comment

What are these nonsense claims based on? Who has canelo ko'd or knocked down which shows he has heavy hands? Khan,smith,Rocky,Kirkland,Bambi legs trout? He's never stopped or dropped anyone above the c level.

Comment

Working...
                    X