Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank These MMA Fighters In Order Of Greatness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank These MMA Fighters In Order Of Greatness!

Kazushi Sakuraba
    Dan Henderson
    BJ Penn
    Rickson Gracie
    Dan Severn
    Ken Shamrock

BJ Penn
    Sakaraba
    Ken Shamrock
    Dan Henderson
    Dan Severn
    Rickson Gracie

BJ Penn is one of the best fighters to ever do it hands down. Almost untouchable in his prime when he was focused and healthy(not overweight). Not mention he took it to both Hughes & GSP when he was out of shape too. If we were talking about Japan MMA greatness then nobody compares to what sakaraba has done, plus he KO'd Shamrock. Shamrock's legend of being one of the first to do puts him over henderson for me although obviously Henderson would crush him in an actual fight but he's more great then Hendo IMO but Henderson is more skilled. If you believe in urban legends then you actually give a **** about Rickson Gracie but I think he's a liar, maybe 300 if hes counting grappling matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
      Kazushi Sakuraba
      Dan Henderson
      BJ Penn
      Rickson Gracie
      Dan Severn
      Ken Shamrock
      BJ Penn
      Sakuraba
      Henderson
      Shamrock
      Severn
      Gracie

Shamrock and Henderson is a toss up. Shamrock was the pioneer and one of the first true Mixed Martial Artists. But Henderson is way more accomplished and the better fighter overall.

Gracie fought in the early Vale Tudo days. Honestly don't know too much about him other then he beat mostly other grapplers and he retired before MMA really took off in Japan.

Penn and Sakuraba are both living legends. I would put Sakuraba over Penn, but he lost a lot of his big fights.

Comment

Working...
      X