Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great win for Loma! Made p4p material Crolla look terrible.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win for Loma! Made p4p material Crolla look terrible.

Crolla is one of the best lightweights in the past decade, former world champ and arguably a top 10 p4p fighter not long ago.

Demolished him like he was a journeyman.

Another amazing win on the resume.

who the hell commissiones these fights? seriously, this is and the zurdo fight were absolutely pointless.

Comment

I've said several times this fight would be like Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka. I told you morons. There were people on here who wanted to argue with me for making that statement. Pointless fight and a bad look for Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
        who the hell commissiones these fights? seriously, this is and the zurdo fight were absolutely pointless.
        It was a mandatory.

It may have been a mismatch but what can they do if a guy rightly wins fights that put him into a mandatory position?

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          Crolla was ranked #3 in the world on boxrec. Do you just expect commissions to disallow Loma fighting everyone in the division? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
            It was a mandatory.

It may have been a mismatch but what can they do if a guy rightly wins fights that put him into a mandatory position?
            It was a mandatory doe! Crolla ranked highly on BoxRec doe!

Comment

Since Tank is scared, make Loma-Teofimo Lopez. Dude is running his mouth, time to let him get his ass set straight by the smaller man.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                It was a mandatory doe! Crolla ranked highly on BoxRec doe!
                Alright, jackass. So Lomachenko should just throw away his belt?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Alright, jackass. So Lomachenko should just throw away his belt?
                  Mando's don't count for Loma just because......

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    Crolla is one of the best lightweights in the past decade, former world champ and arguably a top 10 p4p fighter not long ago.

Demolished him like he was a journeyman.

Another amazing win on the resume.
                    I hope you're trolling...

Comment

Working...
                    X