No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is always surrounded by a huge entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is always surrounded by a huge entourage

It would be nearly impossible for Pac to have ever roided without someone from his entourage knowing about it. There would be alot of profit to be had from that knowledge especially with all the press it's gotten.

"Manny has no idea what he takes"

Ariza

Comment

Its his entourage though... They wanna remain there right? so who in there right mind is gonna expose something like that.

Comment

lol..................come on man your reaching

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          It would be nearly impossible for Pac to have ever roided without someone from his entourage knowing about it. There would be alot of profit to be had from that knowledge especially with all the press it's gotten.
          I had the opportunity to actually meet Pac at his Apt in LA last Dec. That place is crawling with useless nuthuggers who serve no purpose but to hang around and spend his money. They would not kill the cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
            "Manny has no idea what he takes"

Ariza
            If that is true, then Pacquiao has no right to claim he's clean unless tested properly.

If I allowed someone to give me "stuff" without my knowledge of what is inside it, I would not feel comfortable stating I'm clean, unless I trusted the person with my life. I'm not sure how long Ariza has been a member of Team Pacquiao, but it seems only after the Marquez rematch? Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              I had the opportunity to actually meet Pac at his Apt in LA last Dec. That place is crawling with useless nuthuggers who serve no purpose but to hang around and spend his money. They would not kill the cash cow.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. True, but at the same time. If you knew your cash-cow was retiring soon, you might sell him out for a quick buck.

Both of you have great points, it all comes down to the individual though.

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
                If that is true, then Pacquiao has no right to claim he's clean unless tested properly.

If I allowed someone to give me "stuff" without my knowledge of what is inside it, I would not feel comfortable stating I'm clean, unless I trusted the person with my life. I'm not sure how long Ariza has been a member of Team Pacquiao, but it seems only after the Marquez rematch? Is this correct?
                I dont know how long hes been there but if he came on board after that rematch...it looks worse..thats right when Pac started moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. True, but at the same time. If you knew your cash-cow was retiring soon, you might sell him out for a quick buck.

Both of you have great points, it all comes down to the individual though.
                  The only more lucrative than being a celebrity nuthugger in the Phillippines, is a politician's nuthugger. Ask any Filipino.

Comment

Based on Ariza's statement, it would make no sense to think that his people would cover up for him since they too would have no knowledge of what supplements he takes.

On the other hand, even if he knew what to take and when to take it, he could ask his entourage to please give him some privacy while he used the bathroom for a couple of minutes.

I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                    X