Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people complain about a fighter ducking another?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people complain about a fighter ducking another?

I could understand if he ducked everyone that's a big threat or top contender. But every fighter has ducked someone and every fighter has hand picked oppents so that they look good and win why can't we just ignore that and talk about the people they did fight instead of always bashing?

Can you name a fighter that didn't duck anyone? I doubt it so y'all should really just drop that ****.

It's called nsb as in non stop boxing not non stop b1tching

Just a rant.

Also get ready I'm about to post the best I've faced ring articles from last month and this month check em out if you haven't
    Last edited by MRBOOMER; 02-07-2013, 10:14 PM.

But when it becomes a repetitive process in where the very best only wishes to fight lesser opponents for either a payday or just to brag about undefeated records than the issue will forever remain a topic of discussion, thus hardcore fans will always speak their clout...

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Can you name a fighter that didn't duck anyone? I doubt it so y'all should really just drop that ****.

Holyfield.

Comment

Abner Mares

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Uhhh that's what is wrong with the sport we should never accept ducking!

Besides, there are legit ducks and there's everything else. For example Sturm ducked Golovkin. That's a duck. Mayweather or Pacquiao didn't duck Martinez, etc.

Comment

boxing is a business

it's a business more then a sport. you want to make as much money as you can & get hurt as little as possible. to the fans it sucks but we are not the ones in the ring getting punched a few hundred times...

Comment

Holyfield is a good shout, another I'd like to throw out there is Carl Froch.

Frans Botha, B-Hop, Gatti, Cotto, Mosley, etc etc etc

Comment

Margarito
                Paul Williams
                Andre Ward
                Froch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All good inputs

Comment

Margarito, Froch, Glen Johnson, Mares, etc

Comment