Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone feel sorry for this young man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone feel sorry for this young man?

Very sad. Parents need to tell the school what's going on so they can deal with it quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Very sad. Parents need to tell the school what's going on so they can deal with it quickly.
      Yeah man. I hope God does something too. I am gonna say a prayer for that young man.

Comment

As a father of two, that breaks my heart. Can’t imagine how I’d feel if that was my kid.

Comment

Terrible business.
          Hope he turns out okay, despite such shit.

Comment

Poor kid. Get him into boxing ASAP!

Once he can defend himself the bullying will stop, its sucks that kids have to go through this but they do.

Get him into boxing he will make different friends, learn to defend himself, gain confidence and self esteem. Just telling him hes this and that trying to build himself up with words is not gonna work. Those kids arent gonna stop, teach him to let them hands fly and when he does let his hands fly on them suckers they will calm their shit down asap.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Poor kid. Get him into boxing ASAP!

Once he can defend himself the bullying will stop, its sucks that kids have to go through this but they do.

Get him into boxing he will make different friends, learn to defend himself, gain confidence and self esteem. Just telling him hes this and that trying to build himself up with words is not gonna work. Those kids arent gonna stop, teach him to let them hands fly and when he does let his hands fly on them suckers they will calm their shit down asap.
              No to violence as the answer! He should pray and meditate.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                No to violence as the answer! He should pray and meditate.
                lol sheltered nerds who have kids I bet you they think like that. but us who grew up in the mix know sometimes you just gotta bust someones shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  lol sheltered nerds who have kids I bet you they think like that. but us who grew up in the mix know sometimes you just gotta bust someones shit up.
                  Seems like you doubt God's power.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Seems like you doubt God's power.
                    never but god gave us free will.

Comment

Working...
                    X