No announcement yet.

Do 6 packs happen on their own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do 6 packs happen on their own?

June 1st i weighed 220 pounds. I had a HUGE gut and was pretty big. So long story short i decided to use a treadmill my grandma got for herself that a doctor prescribed her.

Anyways from June 1st to Today i have lost around 35 pounds. I think i weigh around 185 pounds. Last time i weighed myself was about a month ago so i could weigh a bit less. All i did was use the treadmill 6 days a week more or less for 40 minutes from june to august. Now a days i do it around every other day

Question is, My huge gut was cut down immensely. But i still have a small one. It isnt noticeable unless i have a shirt off and you look closely. How exactly do i get the abs? I was under the impression everyone has abs it is just fat is covering them.
    Last edited by Texanballer; 11-15-2008, 10:10 AM.

yea everyone has abs obviously, you did'nt think we just made muscle appear did you?, it's just fat covering it, the best way to make your abs noticeble is to do some crunches and sit-ups to make the muscle bigger and go on a diet(does'nt mean starve yourself, just eat healthy and less fat and junk food), your abdminal muscles will get larger and with the fat cut down it'll be more noticable,

not hard at all to get a 4 pac, 6 pac just a little bit more work

the runnin an **** helps also

Comment

Everyone has ab muslces, just like everyone has biceps etc.

To get a six pac, you just need to lose the fat that is on top of them, and develope them more.

Comment

you can start doing sit ups, leg raises for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          June 1st i weighed 220 pounds. I had a HUGE gut and was pretty big. So long story short i decided to use a treadmill my grandma got for herself that a doctor prescribed her.

Anyways from June 1st to Today i have lost around 35 pounds. I think i weigh around 185 pounds. Last time i weighed myself was about a month ago so i could weigh a bit less. All i did was use the treadmill 6 days a week more or less for 40 minutes from june to august. Now a days i do it around every other day

Question is, My huge gut was cut down immensely. But i still have a small one. It isnt noticeable unless i have a shirt off and you look closely. How exactly do i get the abs? I was under the impression everyone has abs it is just fat is covering them.
          6pacs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Comment

side question, how healthy/fattening is chicken breast cooked in the oven? I eat chicken breast like 4-5 times a week in a sandwich with 2 bread or with like a side of peas or corn

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              side question, how healthy/fattening is chicken breast cooked in the oven? I eat chicken breast like 4-5 times a week in a sandwich with 2 bread or with like a side of peas or corn
              Very good for you. Hardly any fat and full of protein.

I like to steam my chicken breasts with steamed carrots, broccoli & cauliflower on the side. Yum yum
              Last edited by Tuggers1986; 11-15-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Very good for you. Hardly any fat and full of protein.

I like to steam my chicken breasts with steamed carrots, broccoli & cauliflower in the side. Yum yum
                that's ****in disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
                  that's ****in disgusting
                  Shut up *****!

Comment

yeah course everyone has abs but you would have to have a very low body fat percentage to be able to get cut without any ab exercises. doing sit-ups crucnches and leg raises will develop the muscles around that area.

but also it will burn the fat around that area as well. as your abs get bigger they will burn more of the fat around your stomach and you'll see more defineition around there.
                    ________
                    MERCEDES-BENZ M114 ENGINE HISTORY
                    Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X