No announcement yet.

Ha Ha Ha What a F_cking embarassment!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha Ha What a F_cking embarassment!

Sorry to sound like such an *******. But I took a ton of **** around here when Miranda was exposed. Pavlik look HORRIBLE. He was a little boy fighting a monster. Schooled is a nice way to describe what Hopkins did to him. Pavlik didnt win a single second of that fight.

Yes, Abraham would absolutely destroy Pavlik.

He lived up to a lot more hype than Miranda, but he was still hype and hyped big. Sorry guys, but now you know how it feels.

PAVLIK WAS A BIG HYPE!

Sleep well my little fans.

Was Pavlik knocked out? Was Pavlik knocked down?

Did Miranda move up a weight class and a half to fight a P4P top 5 HOFer?

Dont compare the two, ever.

Comment

so what does this make miranda than? ****ing clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        Was Pavlik knocked out? Was Pavlik knocked down?

Did Miranda move up a weight class and a half to fight a P4P top 5 HOFer?

Dont compare the two, ever.
        Pavlik was stunned and wobbleda bout 5 times and he was ready to go at any minute so shut the hell up you bitter little *** your boy Powder got anally destroyed

Comment

Bernard would have prison raped Miranda

Comment

F_ck Miranda... Say what you want. I am a fan, but a realistic one.
            This thread is about PAVLIK and you fans that thought he was the next coming of Tommy Herns and Haglar all bunched up in one.

He is no more then a very good 160lbs where there is no competition. Abraham will bend him over and **** him in the ass. He will never be the same if he faces Arthur.

PAVLIK WAS HYPE! Face it.... Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
              He is no more then a very good 160lbs where there is no competition. Abraham will bend him over and **** him in the ass.PAVLIK WAS HYPE! Face it.... Done!
              Takes his first loss, probably banks 4mill+ and is STILL the MW king? Well, times may be tough and Kelly got schooled tonight, but it's better to be Kelly on his worst day than AA on his best day *****.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                Takes his first loss, probably banks 4mill+ and is STILL the MW king? Well, times may be tough and Kelly got schooled tonight, but it's better to be Kelly on his worst day than AA on his best day *****.
                Abraham will knock your boy out and retire him

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  Abraham will knock your boy out and retire him

I sincerely doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                    Sorry to sound like such an *******. But I took a ton of **** around here when Miranda was exposed. Pavlik look HORRIBLE. He was a little boy fighting a monster. Schooled is a nice way to describe what Hopkins did to him. Pavlik didnt win a single second of that fight.

Yes, Abraham would absolutely destroy Pavlik.

He lived up to a lot more hype than Miranda, but he was still hype and hyped big. Sorry guys, but now you know how it feels.

PAVLIK WAS A BIG HYPE!

Sleep well my little fans.
                    big up Pantera

Comment

Working...
                    X