No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Rejects Calls To Dump His Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Rejects Calls To Dump His Team

In the last few weeks, there have been numerous observers who are calling for Joseph Parker to dump his current team - and hire a new promoter and new trainers. Parker's career is guided by David Higgins of Duco Events, and the boxer is trained by well known veteran coach Kevin Barry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't it the prime minister or president of some shytty, irrelevant, miniscule island country? Glad Parker ignored that dumb twat.

Comment

You racist ***! Shame on you !

Comment

Team Parker can feed of the Hearn DAZN pie for 2 more years fighting mediocre opposition then retire

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Wasn't it the prime minister or president of some shytty, irrelevant, miniscule island country? Glad Parker ignored that dumb twat.

nah it was Snedden

ex-Parker management.... ex-cricket star.... ex-CEO of NZ Cricket

yea no reason why Parker should retire at this point, he could still land some good fights

a Whyte rematch should be top priority

Comment

I'm suprised Hearn hasn't offered him a contract to be fighting on the new DAZN app.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              I'm suprised Hearn hasn't offered him a contract to be fighting on the new DAZN app.
              He is not a draw and he sucks. Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Doesn't need to. Hearn does good business with Parker's team anyway, so he can still fight on the platform when it's worthwhile. He doesn't need to be contracted to for it.

I guess he probably will appear on it at some point.

Comment

Parker wasnt going to do this though, he strikes me as one of those loyal to the end type of people.

Comment

You are journey man status now

Comment

Working...
                    X