Girls that have sexual fantasies about forced sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girls that have sexual fantasies about forced sex

anyone got experience with them?

no im not planning on raping anyone, im just contemplating on fulfilling those fantasies.

seems like majority of girls ive come across think about them, and they think its hot. being defenseless and all..
    Last edited by ßringer; 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    anyone got experience with them?

no im not planning on raping anyone, im just contemplating on fulfilling those fantasies.

seems like majority of girls ive come across think about them, and they think its hot. being defenseless and all..
    you mean they fantasize about getting raped by a stranger or just role playing with someone they know?

Comment

A lot of girls are just into being super submissive. Some like to couple that with a bit of light bondage, but that's about it.

There's nothing arousing about real rape.

Comment

No girls fantasise about rape. BDSM with safe words, yes. Rape, no.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          A lot of girls are just into being super submissive. Some like to couple that with a bit of light bondage, but that's about it.

There's nothing arousing about real rape.
          This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I read a few years back where they asked like 5,000 adults all over the world what their sexual fantasies were.

Men = having sex with more than one woman

Women = being forced into sex

Very interesting, it was done by Masters and Johnson the sex research company I think.

Comment

I've never in my the decades have met a girl/woman that fantasizes about getting raped, what Bringer said yes a little bondage some handcuffs etc...but not raped against their own will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I read a few years back where they asked like 5,000 adults all over the world what their sexual fantasies were.

Men = having sex with more than one woman

Women = being forced into sex

Very interesting, it was done by Masters and Johnson the sex research company I think.
                I bet the women feel like that until it happens in real life then i'm sure they'll change their fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I've never in my the decades have met a girl/woman that fantasizes about getting raped, what Bringer said yes a little bondage some handcuffs etc...but not raped against their own will.
                  Well, some chicks do have a legitimate fantasy about being forced into sex, as Cuauh touched on. I've known and ****ed several, myself. But they falsely equate that with rape when it's actually more of a bondage and/or submissive type of deal.

The thrill they get comes from being treated as an object rather than a person. But even then they're not wanting a full on rape, because they never really fight back with all of their strength, or they speak up when you get too rough and tell you to cut it out.

Basically, they want rough sex under the illusion that they're not enjoying it when they really are. Whereas if you really gave them a rape fantasy they'd be calling the ****ing cops.

Comment

I bet the women feel like that until it happens in real life then i'm sure they'll change their fantasy.
                    Hermano, you have to put it into context. I'm sure they don't mean "raped" like we see it as a violent crime against their person.

I think it more of like, when they say no but mean yes. A little forcable role playing that they like or a man that they want to have sex with be more assertive in the sack.

My wife loves it when I just take that pu$$y, even when she's just washing dishes or taking a shower.

That kind of rape....

Comment

Working...
                    X