Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.

shut da ****k up homie

You couldn't give Pac more than 4 rounds...

da ****?

Comment

I had it for Pac 7-5

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
        then its clear yo a$$ needs some glasses!

Comment

Some rounds JMM landed only a few crisp shots while PAC outlanded him. PAC used defense and neutralised JMM as well. He also put on the pressure.

Comment

I really don't see how anybody could score it for JMM. That's utter BS.

Comment

@ blu ray quality, you mean hd dumbass? and no, marquez won.

Comment

As much as I like JMM, he simply wasn't active enough. Every fight will be the same outcome because he just doesn't throw enough, even though he lands the better punches.

Comment

People expected JMM to get hurt badly but they should go in watching the fight to be evenly matched. That way close rounds aren't given away to the heavy underdog too easily. In fact the champ usually gets the close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung
                    LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X