Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonia Sotomayor refusing to answer abortion questions today...your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sonia Sotomayor refusing to answer abortion questions today...your thoughts?

do you think this is the right person for a job? I realize she's the first hispanic in the supreme court. but that doesn't mean she gets a pass to be a racist ****. what makes me sick is, the fact that if a white male member of the supreme court said, 'A white male could see this better than a black female' he would be CASTRATED. While in five or six years, this ***** has made the 'a wise latina woman could see this better than a white male' comment five or six different times! now that she's getting an **** exam, I love how she completely abandons what she believed in and who she really is. Hey, there's liberals I like and republicans I like. What I don't like is someone bull****ting about what they really believe in when they have a microscope in their ass

today she got asked about what she thought about abortion rights, and didn't even answer ......

I'd be ashamed if I was hispanic...totally ashamed that she is the first representation of the race in the supreme court...

i was wondering why this ***** was geting so popular

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
      do you think this is the right person for a job? I realize she's the first hispanic in the supreme court. but that doesn't mean she gets a pass to be a racist ****. what makes me sick is, the fact that if a white male member of the supreme court said, 'A white male could see this better than a black female' he would be CASTRATED. While in five or six years, this ***** has made the 'a wise latina woman could see this better than a white male' comment five or six different times! now that she's getting an **** exam, I love how she completely abandons what she believed in and who she really is. Hey, there's liberals I like and republicans I like. What I don't like is someone bull****ting about what they really believe in when they have a microscope in their ass

today she got asked about what she thought about abortion rights, and didn't even answer ......

I'd be ashamed if I was hispanic...totally ashamed that she is the first representation of the race in the supreme court...
      this is news to me but there's nothing that would make me feel ashamed to be hispanic.

nothing.

thanks.

Comment

Glass house anyone?

Comment

this is news to me but there's nothing that would make me feel ashamed to be hispanic.

nothing.

thanks.
          you're only 21...you likely haven't got a full grasp of the depth of the situation

the first person to represent your race of people, has been found being a deceptive racist. that would make me ashamed. I was ashamed david duke was a white guy when all that bull**** went down with him.

Comment

She's a lousy, unqualified, affirmative action, new world order ****.

You don't fight discrimination with discrimination.

She's a fraud. Just like Obama is.

Thats why the U.S is in the ****ter.

What else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
              you're only 21...you likely haven't got a full grasp of the depth of the situation

the first person to represent your race of people, has been found being a deceptive racist. that would make me ashamed. I was ashamed david duke was a white guy when all that bull**** went down with him.
              say what you want, im not defending her. i'm aware of the comments she has made in the past but her refusing to answer questions on abortion is news to me.

what i do know is that i will never be ashamed to be hispanic. i can tell you that much

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                say what you want, im not defending her. i'm aware of the comments she has made in the past but her refusing to answer questions on abortion is news to me.

what i do know is that i will never be ashamed to be hispanic. i can tell you that much
                Ya lousy spick bastehd...

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                  Ya lousy spick bastehd...
                  shut up before i force feed you rice and beans

Comment

Yes, she needs to be pristine to sit on a bench with the likes of Clarence Thomas. I mean that guy has never done or said anything wrong in his whole life! LOL...

I think the best thing to do would be to post about it on a boxing msgboard, and dissect her whole life story. That will set them all straight, and probably make you feel better too.

Comment

Working...
                    X