No announcement yet.

I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

I made this thread up cuz I want to see the true colors of some fools on this lounge and no bullshiting

Tell me if you support it or not and why

well i honestly dont support any type of immigration because theres really no point in having any I mean everyones an immigrant if you want to go by the history and facts. Alot of people who are american complain and ask WHY dont the illegals dont just get visas and properly come here to america........well if it was that easy we wouldnt have have any illigals would we. Take for intance in mexico you have an education and you have a family and need to find a job but all the jobs are full and even if you do find one the pay is mediocre WHAT do you do? Turn into a drug dealer, rob other people, kill, or migrate to the great usa? I m just suprised that people havent done anything towards that **** government we have down there.

Comment

TBH, I really don't get this shyt. I mean, seriously, I HAVE A JOB, I PAY MY TAXES, I provide for my family, i'm good, and NO PHUCKIN' ILLEGAL is "stopping" me from doing what i want to do in life. Only suckers and weak people make excuses.

All this is legal racism. It's all it is. LOL. I see all these white motherphuckers talking about "AMERICAN" "USA".... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... If that's the case... then help the people... start with the homeless who have nothing. It's all b.s.

I don't care about NOBODY (legal/illegal) but my familia. Don't phuck with me and we're good, You phuck with me or my family... it's on....whether you're Mexican, Chicano, Black, White, etc etc etc.

Seriously, these republicans just have a hard on over who to get rid of... they FEAR BROWNIES. I never see illegals who are french, canadians, asians on the tube.... just browns from Mexico, El Salva, Ecuador, Guatemala, etc.

I say... I DON'T GIVE A PHUCK.
      Me love you long time as you're good people

Comment

i dont see nuthin wrong with a ***** comin over to work to be able to support his family.......

Comment

i just want to know what gives these people the right to say who comes to this country, we are the same we are the human species yet were the only species that is dividing ourselves by the color of our skin i mean what give us the rite to build borders to keep people out, were irrelevant to this planet yet we act like this planet is our planet

Comment

send them all back to Mexico

Comment

I once met this sellout bitch from Peru who was married to an American and once said that she sees both sides. She's the typical immigrant who is here legally and don't give a fuck about the rest. I'm 100% sure that she married that American so she could become a US citizen. Her brother married a white girl and came with a student visa, but I like him because he's humble. He's my homeboy and he even told me he was an illegal for a while.

With that said--I can also see both sides. If I was a white or black American I would be annoyed by the fact that Latinos are invading my country. First, they don't even speak the language, they turn every neighborhood into a third world ghetto, they bring gangs in schools, crime rises in every city they live in,......but I'm Mexican and I also know why my people's come here. Mexico is broke and they're starving. They have to feed themselves and their families too. That's enough motive to migrate to another country. They do it illegally because they can't do it legally.

Even if I married an American I will side with my people and support illegal immigration. My family and I didn't come to America because we wanted to--poverty made us come here and if Mexico were as wealthy as the US I wouldn't be here.

The USA is a great country but I can't forget about Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                I once met this sellout bitch from Peru who was married to an American and once said that she sees both sides. She's the typical immigrant who is here legally and don't give a fuck about the rest. I'm 100% sure that she married that American so she could become a US citizen. Her brother married a white girl and came with a student visa, but I like him because he's humble. He's my homeboy and he even told me he was an illegal for a while.

With that said--I can also see both sides. If I was a white or black American I would be annoyed by the fact that Latinos are invading my country. First, they don't even speak the language, they turn every neighborhood into a third world ghetto, they bring gangs in schools, crime rises in every city they live in,......but I'm Mexican and I also know why my people's come here. Mexico is broke and they're starving. They have to feed themselves and their families too. That's enough motive to migrate to another country. They do it illegally because they can't do it legally.

Even if I married an American I will side with my people and support illegal immigration. My family and I didn't come to America because we wanted to--poverty made us come here and if Mexico were as wealthy as the US I wouldn't be here.

neighborhoods were already like that you cant blame illegals for that, African Americans and Chicano's are the ones who turned those neighborhoods into third world ghetto's, and gangs existed way back with African Americans, and the language whats up with that, its not like these racist people who don't like illegal immigrants want to make conversation with them, they just want it there way but they don't see that this country needs these illegal immigrants

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

dis ***** is dumber than a ***** expected

have you ever seen a third world ghetto? spend some time learning instead of talking like a joto

Comment

I forget where i heard this, but lets say an ok living in the USA is 50k a year
                    lets say Canada would pay you $150k-$250k a year for work, would you too not think about going to work in Canada for a while?

all jokes aside, one of my cousins is working while going to school, she is making min pay, it is $20 a week man, dollars, $4 a day, plus she spends about 1/2 of the bus to get to and from work, I asked her why not look for a better paying job, she said there isnt much

not sure how true this is, but a good paying job over there is about $10k a year
                    Last edited by bigdlb12; 06-13-2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X