No announcement yet.

How long till your body adapts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long till your body adapts?

I just recently picked up a full time job ontop of my part time job its pretty sweet i work at a gym so i can go lift weights right after my shift but the thing is my shifts are monday to friday 515-2. Which isnt bad or anything but monday to friday im also training and i dont usualy get home till about 10 and dont get to bed till about 11 fall asleep at 1130. So this week i started feeling a little fatigued at about 430pm. I was wondering though how long would it take for my body to adapt I just started at this place this week.

Gonna take a week or so bro. It took me a week and a half to adjust to my job now. I am basically up from 6-12 every single day, only getting 6 hours of sleep and i can still workout and hit the weights, while studying, working, and ****ing around here.

Comment

Im in the same boat...my fiance and I are having a baby this Wednesday and I have taken a second job at GNC. I will be working from 8am till 10pm every night and have to find time to train.....this is not good for the human body....it really doesnt matter what kind of condition your in...because, we will never get enough rest to work two jobs and try to train in between.....Definitely not good....

Here is what you need to do: Go to college, get a degree in finance and try to get into finance management, those guys spend about 4hrs on the golf course every day and then do whatever they want after....

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
        Im in the same boat...my fiance and I are having a baby this Wednesday and I have taken a second job at GNC. I will be working from 8am till 10pm every night and have to find time to train.....this is not good for the human body....it really doesnt matter what kind of condition your in...because, we will never get enough rest to work two jobs and try to train in between.....Definitely not good....

Here is what you need to do: Go to college, get a degree in finance and try to get into finance management, those guys spend about 4hrs on the golf course every day and then do whatever they want after....
        Congrats on the baby for one. My part time job is actualy with a real estate agency but i was advised to not get into that until im a little older as most business men wont take a young gun like me too serious. So what i planned to do was become a sport specific trainer and fight during my goodlooking and young years then get into business when im older.

But i have to say the 6hrs a sleep thing is hard cause its difficult to fall asleep so early.

Comment

You should just stay up then until you are practicall asleep so you lose a bit of sleep and then for the rest of the week because you are so tired you will get to sleep a lot quicker. Works for me and I get to bed about 1 1:30 each weekday and have to get up by 7. It took me only a few weeks to adapt and now I barely need that to function well at college.

Comment

the thing is is im falling asleep at 1130 and waking up at 345, to ready n **** to get to work at 515

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
              the thing is is im falling asleep at 1130 and waking up at 345, to ready n **** to get to work at 515
              Oh ryt so your having to sleep in the day then work at night and afternoon? Try doing what I said well it worked for me but I don't have to sleep in the day. So its like a powernap im guessing. Coffee and caffeine will help you out for a few weeks until you adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
                Oh ryt so your having to sleep in the day then work at night and afternoon? Try doing what I said well it worked for me but I don't have to sleep in the day. So its like a powernap im guessing. Coffee and caffeine will help you out for a few weeks until you adjust.
                Will not touch these pearly white teeth.

Yeah i've tried taking a powernap at the end of work on thursday i felt kinda weird though

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                  Congrats on the baby for one. My part time job is actualy with a real estate agency but i was advised to not get into that until im a little older as most business men wont take a young gun like me too serious. So what i planned to do was become a sport specific trainer and fight during my goodlooking and young years then get into business when im older.

But i have to say the 6hrs a sleep thing is hard cause its difficult to fall asleep so early.
                  Thanks Man....You have a good idea though enjoy your youth while you can because it goes quick!!!

I have a hard time falling asleep early too.....usually I have to be up at 7am and i cant fall asleep until at least midnight.....its like im always tired

Comment

Working...
                  X