Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big fatty miller is getting the charles martin treatment...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big fatty miller is getting the charles martin treatment...

this guy is garbage and hasnt fought anyone above C level. Word is wilder and fury pummelled him in sparring aswell. This will be joshuas easiest fight for a while as that tub of lard is going to stand right in front of him and get teed off on, and theres not a chin in the world that can take many clean shots from joshua or wilder and not the hit the deck, a good chin is still getting cracked in that division.
    Hes already said he ducked ortiz and its well known he ducked pulev too to fight a scrub for pennies so the guy obviously isnt even confident he can beat them level of opponents.
    And can call me an emotionally invested ***** or whatever but i for one cant wait to see him knocked out, hes been very disrespectful about a lot of fighters, which is outside the realm of just trashing your opponent. He'll be done very early and be spoken about like martin is.

Has anyone seen Miller rocked by a hit ? Just curious. If not, we cannot say how good his chin is. He may have the best chin Joshua has ever fighted.
    Last edited by Dariusz; 02-26-2019, 10:43 AM. Reason: sp.

Comment

Miller is a rude disrespectful classless jackass with no wins to justify his huge bragging and trashing of the champ. He is like a heavyweight Broner except he has no big wins like Broner has. He deserves a good beating and I am pretty sure AJ will give him one. Nothing he has done so far gives me a reason to think he can win.

Comment

Why do people get so butthurt whenever anyone says anything critical about AJ?

Miller is just your typical brash American and is selling the fight. Who gives a fuk if he's talking trash, this is boxing!

Comment

yeah beause the TS knowledge of boxing is second to none, i seem to recall the last few AJ fights:

' AJ will knock takam out inside 3 rounds' needs the most ridiculous stoppage of the year to get a TKO

' AJ will knock parker out inside 3 rounds' doesnt hurt parker one time. potshots his way to a decision with a reff that refuses to let parker work on the inside.

' AJ will knock out Miller inside 3 rounds'

yeah im beginning to see a pattern here, not to mention every guy you hype is complete trash.

'ohara davies will knock out taylor, he's a superstar in the making'

' connor benn is a special talent, future superstar'

' joe joyce is a special talent'

YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            yeah beause the TS knowledge of boxing is second to none, i seem to recall the last few AJ fights:

' AJ will knock takam out inside 3 rounds' needs the most ridiculous stoppage of the year to get a TKO

' AJ will knock parker out inside 3 rounds' doesnt hurt parker one time. potshots his way to a decision with a reff that refuses to let parker work on the inside.

' AJ will knock out Miller inside 3 rounds'

yeah im beginning to see a pattern here, not to mention every guy you hype is complete trash.

'ohara davies will knock out taylor, he's a superstar in the making'

' connor benn is a special talent, future superstar'

' joe joyce is a special talent'

YDKSAB

AJ KO opponents inside 3. Am just seeing it, Only from you.
            I know you don't like AJ but you didn't need to troll like your life depends on it.
            Get over it and have a life.

Comment

so whats the point of this trash fight?

Comment

Because they are AJ cheerleaders

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  this guy is garbage and hasnt fought anyone above C level. Word is wilder and fury pummelled him in sparring aswell. This will be joshuas easiest fight for a while as that tub of lard is going to stand right in front of him and get teed off on, and theres not a chin in the world that can take many clean shots from joshua or wilder and not the hit the deck, a good chin is still getting cracked in that division.
                  Hes already said he ducked ortiz and its well known he ducked pulev too to fight a scrub for pennies so the guy obviously isnt even confident he can beat them level of opponents.
                  And can call me an emotionally invested ***** or whatever but i for one cant wait to see him knocked out, hes been very disrespectful about a lot of fighters, which is outside the realm of just trashing your opponent. He'll be done very early and be spoken about like martin is.
                  Interesting first few sentences in this post. Makes you wonder what kind of guy AJ is choosing to take on the easiest guy there is instead of the guys we all want to see him fight.

Comment

I think Miller is a good test.

It’s presumed AJ will tee off on him. If Miller is successful in pushing AJ back he’s gonna get off and cause problems and AJ’s own power is not going to be the same on the back foot.

People are so extreme when it comes to heavies.

See the reaction to Joe Joyce’s latest fight. He’s garbage apparently.

That’s what a diet of welterweight boxing for a generation of boxing fan has done. Why can’t this 300 pound man moved like a 147 pound man?

I like AJ but he’s actually still improving. I expect him to lose in the next few years to someone.

The adage that anything can happen in boxing isn’t strictly true a lot of the time but anything can happen in heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X