No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fiights Pacquiao like he did Ortiz, He Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather fiights Pacquiao like he did Ortiz, He Gets KTFO

I dont think will fight Pacquiao that way, Floyd is a smart fella inside the ring. But if for some reason he stands in front of Pacquiao like he did last night, he gets KTFO, period!!! Pacquiao is just as fast, more agressive and more powerfull.

Floyd needs to stick his jab to Pac stomach and move, move, move.

And on Last night, Ortiz is a idiot, and floyd cheap shot his ass, but Ortiz deserved it.

Cortez said, lets go and motion them to fight, and the Ortiz wanted to keep making love with Floyd and Floyd wasnt having any of it!!! Ortiz should had had, his hands up!!

In overall it was a disgracefull night for boxing, but Floyd deserves his props, he kick the a$$ of a younger, bigger guy and easily too!!!

Comment

if he fights manny like that.the fans win and we'll have a action packed great fight....................

Comment

if mayweather fights pacquiao like he did ortiz, then he knows pacquiao out, like he did ortiz. get it?

Comment

Like Manny stopped old Mosley lol , Floyd is stronger faster and twice the fighter Mosley is , Pac will get schooled and Floyd will make it look easy , engrave that in stone !!

Comment

Manny is getting stopped. Simple as that. And that isn't based on what I saw last night either.

Comment

Agreed, I just don’t see Floyd keeping Manny honest with one-two’s and pot shotting…

Comment

pacquiao would eat a lot more right hands and probably get KD a couple of times with a check hook

from what I Seen last night Floyd ****s him up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    if he fights manny like that.the fans win and we'll have a action packed great fight....................
                    I totally agree!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X