Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: "Amir Khan needs to CHECK himself!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer: "Amir Khan needs to CHECK himself!" (Video)

Wazaa, what say you? Dwyer attempting to put some pwn on King Khan at 8:46. The whole video is fairly interesting. I agree that Timothy Bradley correctly acted in his best interest, but I also think Khan attempted to act in his best interest.. I'm not sure either was really wrong in any of this. Anyway here's the video:

Dwyer didn't make one good point.

- Khan sold 70,000 PPV's against an unknown opponent, on an unknown PPV channel, at a few days notice.

- Khan doesn't have trouble getting on TV. He has a HBO deal, and turned his own back on Sky, moving to the Primetime channel and did good numbers despite several setbacks.

- Khan sells out arena's.

- Bradley called Khan out.

- Khan offered Bradley the biggest payday of his career. Bradley rejected citing promotional issues (What issues? Shaw was great for Bradley's career and got put him in big fights for big money on HBO. It's not Shaw's fault Bradley puts on boring fights and has a dull personality.)

- Calling Khan a chicken because Maidana is his mandatory? WTF? Khan thoroughly outpointed Maidana one fight prior to McCloskey. Maidana's struggled against Morales in his last fight. The fight shouldn't even be on the horizon at the moment.

At the end of the day, Bradley can do what he wants. Judah vs Khan is a better fight anyway. But I don't know how people can turn Bradley's ducking back on Khan? How can a fighter be criticised for wanting to fight the best? Khan offered Bradley a fantastic deal and he rejected it. All the heat should fall on Bradley in this situation. If it was the other way around Khan wouldn't ever be forgiven.
    Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 06-24-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Bradley ducked. Plain and simple. Bradley called him out, Khan called his bluff, and now Bradley is running scared.

I can't wait for Khan vs. Judah, I have high hopes for Khan. Put that diva Bradley on Showtime.

Comment

Dwyer is a tool, who sucks every black fighters c0ck. Remember, this is the guy that said Mosley would beat Pacquiao. And his predictions are laughably bad.

And regarding Amir. Bradley talked trash all the time, calling Amir a bum. But did Dwyer have a hussy fit, at something so patently false? How stupid would it be for someone to make a video telling us why AMir is not a bum?

This is boxing. Does he not understand what trash talk is? Talking trash is part of the sport. Only a dip**** like Dwyer would actually attempt to intellectually analyze trash talking. Fuking idiot.
        Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-24-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Khan has a following...IN THE UK

IN THE US...he is really not a Draw yet, for some reason he THINKS that he is this BIG DRAW like Mayweather and Pacquiao and that he can make these DEMANDS and all that

he is running around saying "BRADLEY IS SCARED OF HIM" because it makes him seems a lot TOUGHER but even he knows that is not the case, Bradley is CLEARLY just trying to get away from Shaw...but hey if it makes him feel better to run around saying people are scared of him then LET HIM

Comment

dwyer talking out his a$$ crack once again !!!!! he never gets his bullsht predictions right !!!!! ha ha ha ha his word means nothing !!!!!

Comment

Dwyer is completely, totally, blinded by his love for his favorite (black) fighters. I don't think that there's anything wrong with that, but he literally digs around for any and every reason to suggest that the black man, will beat the other man. It's comical. I've said it a million times on here. This guy should NOT be taken seriously.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Khan has a following...IN THE UK

IN THE US...he is really not a Draw yet, for some reason he THINKS that he is this BIG DRAW like Mayweather and Pacquiao and that he can make these DEMANDS and all that

he is running around saying "BRADLEY IS SCARED OF HIM" because it makes him seems a lot TOUGHER but even he knows that is not the case, Bradley is CLEARLY just trying to get away from Shaw...but hey if it makes him feel better to run around saying people are scared of him then LET HIM
                    No, hes saying it because its part of boxing you fuking idiot. Its called trash talking. ANd Bradley started it.

HOw ******ed would it be for someone to make a video dissecting Bradleys trash talk? There's a reason people dont analyse trash talk, because its trash you dumbo.

And, who cares where one is a draw, a dollar is a dollar you dumb ass. AND Amir is waaaaay bigger than Bradly IN the US. AND Bradley is the one that ducked Khan, aftter calling him out, he only has himself to blame for being so patently dumb.

But hey if being a dumb ass, who mindlessly repeats things to himself makes you feel better, well I say LET YOU.
                    Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-24-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X