No announcement yet.

Mayans M.C., any of you watch it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayans M.C., any of you watch it?

Great show & primarily a Latin cast. Anyways season 2 just started this week and season 1 is on Hulu or the FX app.

no cant say that I have.

Comment

I'm loving this season so far after a mediocre first season.

Comment

You guys actually like this show? It seems like a white person's view of what it's like to be in a Mexican biker gang.

With very little biker gang stuff going on.

At least the first season anyway.

Comment

i made a thread about apocolypto, and a smart white boy took me to school on how inaccurate mel gibson was..

jhonny is aztec... maybe toltec..i am jew spezetexa

your guys can fight... they fight good...thanks for adopting me into your azteca nation

Comment

Nah never seen it. What makes it worth watching?

Comment

It wasn't bad. I'll watch the second series when they start showing it here. It is quite formulaic though, it's got that same episode/series structure that Sons of Anarchy/The Shield/That Chicago show the same guys did that lasted one season because it's from basically the same people.

Comment

I watch it but it's levels below SOA. I still don't get the point of Adelita and her people and why we should care about her. Even the cartel peeps are weak.

Comment

I gave up after a couple of episodes. The fact that they had to call in the sons to help them out in the beginning...and none of those sons were originals...had me thinking that the show was going to be a cheap Chinese knock off.

Comment

This is really a great Show.

Comment

Working...
                    X