No announcement yet.

Neck Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck Injuries

I've been training alot lately, at least 3 times a week and everything has been going great except for my neck. It's pretty much sore all the time, not bad, just a little tight and uncomfortable. It usually loosens up while I'm stretching and isn't usually a problem. Until tonight. It felt alright, but when we started sparring it still felt a little tight, well I got caught in a quick guillotine by one guy but got out quick. A guy I was sparring with later got me in a triangle and after that it really started hurting. It's extremely tight and sore right now. How do I know if it's muscle or a spinal thing? I want to train tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should wait for my neck to fell better, or just go to the doctor to be on the safe side. Anyone have any neck problems before? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I had upper back problems when I first started lifting weights.
    What happened was the muscles where tightening up and compressing the spine. Also didn't you just get a new job? Do you stand longer or on concrete or any bending that is different?
    I would go to the Doc just to be safe or maybe a chiropractor.

Comment

I went from sitting at a desk all day to standing/ walking for 10 to 12 hours a day. If it's still this sore tomorrow I'll just have to rest and make a doctors appt. because I feel like **** right now.

Comment

My neck still hurts, haven't trained since Monday. Going to the doc tomorrow. Thanks for all your input jerks.(excluding Quick C@#l C%$#k)

Comment

Right on....maybe he'll give ya some muscle relaxers lol...hope it's something simple

Comment

yep, muscle relaxers, I should be good to go in a couple of days.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X