No announcement yet.

When will the war end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the war end?

When do you think this war is gonna end? The first time I was here I felt like I was serving my country and being in IQ for a year didn't really matter. This second time around I have a son and it doesn't matter how patriotic I may feel, the thought of seeing my son overcomes it. So I ask BS. When do you think it's gonna end? I wanna see my family.

Originally posted by El Sniper
    When do you think this war is gonna end? The first time I was here I felt like I was serving my country and being in IQ for a year didn't really matter. This second time around I have a son and it doesn't matter how patriotic I may feel, the thought of seeing my son overcomes it. So I ask BS. When do you think it's gonna end? I wanna see my family.
    as soon as they find inner peace......... never!

Comment

When the middle-east is called the Eastern US ahahaah..

Comment

I really have no idea when it may end because we are in the middle of a fine mess.It also appears it may be just spreading accross the border into Iran soon.I feel for you brother and really do appreciate what men like yourself do for our country even when our country is IMO making mistakes.I will pray for you and hope get home safe to see your little boy grow up.I have a 5 year old and could not imagine what it must feel like to be in your shoes......Love and respect.

Comment

The war will end when all the Bush's die or are killed!

Bush's are war mongers and are full of ****.

Comment

the war will never end, it'l go on until humans are extinct and replaced with super smart dogs.....

Comment

In all honesty, I would expect late 2007. The Iraqi government should be able enough to protect themselves and their military and police up to the challenge. A senior congressman sort of slipped up and said they are planning a great reduction in force in 2007. Now there will be a presence there for quite a while. I mean we still have a huge base in Germany.

Comment

As a fellow serviceman...I say it will end when we have a president that doesn't have carte blanche support for Israel and a president who doesn't have a personal vendetta to settle in the middle east

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
                  As a fellow serviceman...I say it will end when we have a president that doesn't have carte blanche support for Israel and a president who doesn't have a personal vendetta to settle in the middle east

come on jdizzle we all know the war ends for you four months at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlt
                    come on jdizzle we all know the war ends for you four months at a time
                    our deployments are 6 months at a time...the army's are 1 year...and I don't get your joke...mmmm, maybe I'm drinking too much

Comment

Working...
                    X