Carl Froch Highlight Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch Highlight Vid

You gotta love Froch

That combo to Taylor's body never gets old. Oh, and Dirrell complaining like a b*tch.

WAR FROCH.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      That combo to Taylor's body never gets old. Oh, and Dirrell complaining like a b*tch.

WAR FROCH.
      I loved it when Froch threw Dirrell on the floor like a rag doll, it was like "If you won't fight like a man, get on your back like a *****"

Comment

im a big fan of froch.. respect him a lot. he doesnt get much credit though, it sucks.. I also got a crush on her gf. rachel.

Comment

Froch is a ****ing wild animal

He is the most hardcore no bs fighter today

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

WAR FROCH.
            oh yes that was a wicked combo to the body i remember watching thinking taylor must of just wanted the canvas to cave in

Comment

Got to love the cobra

Comment

Never have I went bat**** crazy as I did when Froch stopped Taylor.

I missed the fight live, so avoided the results, and downloaded the fight the next morning.

Needless to say, I thought Froch was on the edge of defeat going into the 12th round, so when he ended up stopping Taylor I went nuts. Best and most dramatic stoppage I've ever seen.

'I'm going back to England ma, and I'm taking my title.'

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  I loved it when Froch threw Dirrell on the floor like a rag doll, it was like "If you won't fight like a man, get on your back like a *****"
                  more like "i cant hit this guy with a legal punch, better resort to desperate dirty tactics".

the only ***** is you talking **** about dirrell over the internet knowing damn well you wouldnt say **** to his face, thats being a *****.

Comment

Froch is a god damned beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X