Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do blacks find it annoying when whites dress "thuggish"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do blacks find it annoying when whites dress "thuggish"?

I see this **** all the timeeeeeeeeeeeee. Suburban Detroit kids trying to act like Eminem. I have a few black friends but have never asked them thinking it may offend them. Theres just some things I dont converse with them. So I ask my black buds on here, what do you think about this growing trend. I think it comes off real stupid but then again most of my friends that are black dress like they are white.

Idc how they dress, as long as they dont talk black or act like it .. You can dress whatever you like..

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      Idc how they dress, as long as they dont talk black or act like it .. You can dress whatever you like..
      Why can't they talk black then? If you can dress how you want, why not talk how you want?

Comment

Dude i find it annoying when white people dress thuggish... and im white...

Comment

I'm a cracka, but I laugh when I see other crackas trying to act all thuggish

Comment

i think blacks find it more funny than annoying. what annoys them is seeing other blacks trying to be white.

Comment

Check,

dont be hatin

Comment

i think blacks find it more funny than annoying. what annoys them is seeing other blacks trying to be white.
                Haha truuue they probably laugh like T-97 does but blacks tyring to dress white is probably more annoying than whites dressing black... nvm their both equally annoying neither should do it

Comment

Working...
                X